BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

IKEA
Everyone has a bit of Ikea in their home. Sometimes it’s annoying that online stock is not updated adequately per shop and you end up driving to a store which is far only to find what you’re looking for is already sold out.
Rhonia C.
Calgary, AB
I tend to check out ikea’s website before going in, so I know exactly where I want to go in the store. It can get very overwhelming, so this way makes it soooo much easier to shop. You can also check store inventory online.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
Beautiful products to suit almost any modern home. Useful and incredibly well designed furniture and accessories at a fantastic price range. Not the longest lasting or highest quality but still attractive and very accessible.
Claire B.
I love the Ikea range. It's great going and having a look round at all the rooms set up and being able to walk away with your furniture there and then. The family card is great and they do a great breakfast for a great price
Sami J.
IKEA isn’t situated where I live so I have to travel quite far to get to my closest one but when I do I’m always so happy with what I buy and find in IKEA. The furniture is always set out so lovely and gives you inspiration.
Keira W.
Ikeas furniture is amazing, its a lot easier to order online then it is in store because it can sometimes get confusing while shopping in store. Their products are simple to build and their instructions are easy to follow.
Rebecca B.
Halifax, NS
IKEA is my ultimate place for home decor! Their stuff is always so nice and it’s affordable. I love how many different products they have. From home decor to furniture, they have it all. I shop here multiple times a month.
Nahida A.
london
Ikea is an amazing store especially for home decor.My personal favourite is the Alex 9 drawers as it’s got a lot of storage and fits a lot of stuff.Its quite pricey but it’s worth it as you can fit a lot of stuff in them .
Ashley F.
Calgary , AB
Great products. When moving into my apartment I purchased pretty much everything I needed at ikea. I always find myself going back to pick up more things for around the house. Not to mention the ice cream there is amazing!
Rugilė 🦁.
Great shop, you can always find something you are looking for or like there. It offers a wide variety of furnitures, from the very least price to the expensive ones. Always good customer serive in every Ikea I’ve been and good quality.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?