- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Absolutely love IKEA, I have my own apartment and all the furniture I have is from IKEA. When I went it only cost me around $600 but I got so many big items, like a tv stand, a table, and a shelving unit for my bathroom.
Love IKEA, wish I had one more locally. They have fantastic items at fair prices. There's always a new gadget or gizmo to see and I love their modern approach to home decor.
I absolutely love IKEA, I am pretty sure if it was allowed I would live there. I find most of their items to be reasonably priced and they have a wide variety of products.
Great store that has lots of variety of things to look at. The layout of the store is also wonderful and you're able to look at things specifically how you could use them.
I like to shop here for when I need something around the house. I recently just bought a bunk bed and it is very sturdy also they have amazing food for when you are hungry
IKEA is a great store that has lots of things for decorating and furnishing a home. Some things are expensive but there is a good range of items that are affordable also.
Mostly go here to get things to organize all of my crap and meet friends for a convenient and inexpensive lunch, or rather breakfast because lunch is ridiculously swamped
I absolutely love Ikea! I love the vibe of the store and the employees. There is always affordable furnitures and knick knacks. The restaurant is yummy. Also the store is very family friendly. They have family restrooms and changing tables which makes it easier to bring the kids. They also have kids play area where the older kids go in the daycare for like an hour or so to play and watch movies. It gives me some quiet time and moment to shop with the kids. Its totally free too. This store is huge in my area in Tampa, Fl location. You definitely have to wear comfortable shoes or know how to get in and out or you might get lost lol I like that they have loaders to help you put your large items in your car and tie it down. Ive never had any complaints for this store besides some of the items from the kitchen section being flimsy or breaking too easily. This is my happy place to shop with peace.
IKEA has everything that you need. But IKEA is on the pricey side, but you can also find things for a smaller budget there too. I love that they have a food place inside.
Ikea is huge and takes forever to walk through. They have what I want plus a few things I didn’t know I needed. I love the food and that they sell bottles of mulled wine.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos