BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Carolina P.
IKEA has good prices and the quality is nothing really really great but for the price it’s good. The bad thing is everyone gets decorations from there, so every house looks the same but I love shopping there, it’s so much fun!!
Sanya Z.
Dubai
You get such good stuff in such good prices! Totally love it! I especially like it for dining room and lounge furnitures!
The quality is great and products are durable!
Megan B.
Saint John, NB
What more could you ask for from a trip to ikea. You get inspiration for your home, food for your belly, and exercise!! This is a weekend trip, they should offer hotel rooms in the store. There is something for everyone at ikea.
Amarachi M.
I absolutely love ikea. They have such a nice homely feel to them. I always go there when I need furniture. My favourite purchase was an energy efficient torch. It was such good quality. I would definatly recommend shopping here
Eloise B.
Brookfields, Netherton, Wakefield
LOVE Ikea. The place to go for anything and everything! I’ve never had a problem with the items I’ve bought and they’ve all been a good quality and last ages. I buy most of my furniture from there and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Paige E.
Bournville, Weston super mare
One of my favourite shops of all time, no idea why I just love it! Everything's so easy to find and is all at very reasonable prices for good quality products. Everything you need for any part of your home will be in this store.
Mercedes N.
I want to live in Ikea. I don’t trust people who don’t like ikea. They have everything! Such cute stuff, stuff I never knew I needed and super affordable. And if you don’t like the furniture or decor, at least try the meatballs.
Joanne O.
Milton Keynes
Good prices for quite good quality products. Most of the times I go to buy just a one thing and I’m leaving with a bunch of products. Shopping at ikea is addictive. 🙈👍🏻
Scott V.
Simple yet effective design with honest pricing. As a Scandinavian design enthusiast, I never leave the store empty handed ! Plus, I think they do a great job at hiring more independent designers for their limited collections 💙
Laura L.
london
My favourite place to buy stuff for my room , from decorations to furnitures. Very good quality products cheap price! Could not complain. All items I have brought from ikea last me very long time. Would defo buy from them again
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?