BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Roselin H.
Un mundo mágico, los mejores diseños para el hogar, sus artículos son de muy buena calidad, tienen todo lo que podrías necesitar en tu hogar y mas, precios muy asequibles.
Cindy B.
You always know what you are going to get as far as quality and style. Over the years we have furnished several houses. I have remodeled 2 kitchens from floor to ceiling with IKEA cabinets and countertops! Great & reliable
Poppy R.
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
IKEA is awesome. I really loved it when I was a student because they have everything and it’s super cheap and pretty cool. Now i own my house I wouldn’t get furniture from there though because it doesnt last very long and does look cheap
Dawn P.
You name it and Ikea will most likely have it! At such an affordable price aswell. You could re vamp your whole home just by taking a trip here. Great quality products too. Love that one has just opened a few miles up the road from me too!
Taylor D.
IKEA has all the furniture you could ever be looking for from beds to tables lights to shelves and much much more the things in IKEA are great quality and anyone who is looking to furnish their house this is the right store for you.
Charl M.
I frequently shop at Ikea for home improvements or cheap DIY projects. I find the layout of the stores inconvenient as you have to haul through lanes of merch to find the tills or a way out but the customer service is always great!
🥀 G.
They have amazing things to choose from and so many colors of each thing! I always buy my
Furniture at Ikea! Pros, great quality. Con, can be expensive sometimes. I would shop here again. I would very much recommend shopping here!
Giovanna I.
Sydney
Everyone love ikea! Even though at times putting together desk or a chest drawer can be difficult their products are really handy and so stylish! I have purchase the Alex drawers off them for my makeup collection and I absolutely love them!
Jess H.
Gloucester
Ikea is my favourite place ever!! Anything you need for your home you will find it here! And it is all super affordable! The stores are massive and have lots of room set ups to help you visualise things! I shop here all the time :)
Holly D.
St. John's
My favorite home decor store! I love walking through the store and seeing what I could create with their products! Great quality products at much better prices than other furniture stores and items are not hard to assemble at all!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?