BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lucy W.
Surrey
Who doesn’t love IKEA? Perfect for all kitchen items. I’ve also recently purchased outdoor furniture that I’m really happy with as it was so easy to assemble! Just visit early in the morning or late at night to avoid the crowds!
Cindy H.
Fredericton , NB
I love the simple but trendy designs IKEA offers and the variety of items they offer. It is a great place to browse for inspiration or pick up neat items. I love their bedroom furniture especially. I will continue to shop there.
Eloise B.
Brookfields, Netherton, Wakefield
LOVE Ikea. The place to go for anything and everything! I’ve never had a problem with the items I’ve bought and they’ve all been a good quality and last ages. I buy most of my furniture from there and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Tamara H.
Airdrie, AB
I love Ikea products and the unique items they have, I enjoy walking through store seeing how they have things set up with many of their different products. I love that they have food there, grab a quick lunch then go shopping.
Hatty s.
heartfordshire
Ikea is such an amazing company where you can buy everything you ever need in a home for such affordable prices. All of my furniture is from ikea and it comes in a flat pack so you need to follows a few simple instructions and then you have your item
Sanya Z.
Dubai
You get such good stuff in such good prices! Totally love it! I especially like it for dining room and lounge furnitures!
The quality is great and products are durable!
Diana F.
Scarborough , ON
I have always enjoyed going to Ikea. They have awesome and innovative products. The restaurant is a great place to have a quick bite to eat. My only complaint is that it can be easy to get lost. Otherwise I highly recommend it.
Joanne O.
Milton Keynes
Good prices for quite good quality products. Most of the times I go to buy just a one thing and I’m leaving with a bunch of products. Shopping at ikea is addictive. 🙈👍🏻
absssss😍 C.
Having moved out for the first time a few months ago for my partner, we found ikeas range amazing and great value for money. There are so many themes and great choice of furniture. Not to forget items that do not break the bank!
Julia B.
CLARENVILLE, NL
I love Ikea. The instore shopping experience is unique, enjoyable and always ends with me leaving with a lot of items! Their online site is great. However, shipping costs are astronomical! An improvement on that would be great.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?