BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Taiana F.
Doral, FL
Es otra de mis tiendas favoritas, estuve el miércoles pasado por allá, podría decir que voy semanal, siempre encuentro cositas nuevas y muy asequibles para la casa. Lo último que compre fueron dos tazas súper originales. Me enamoraron!
Amanda M.
Gander,Nl
I love ikea,but there isn’t one close to where I live. So everyone and again a few girl friends and I will do a bulk order cause shipping is SO expensive. Besides the shipping cost I have never had an issue and love all my ikea things.
Jessica F.
Cheltenham , ['', '', '']
LOVE IKEA! I mean who wouldn’t? Amazing prices and great products. Everything is fab quality. I would recommended ikea to anyone who hasn’t been or used any of there products. They sell anything and everything for a house big or small.
Melissa L.
Ottawa
I am an IKEA junky! As a young professional couple with a toddler, their furniture options are perfect for our family, at reasonable prices. Love the aesthetics of their designs. Love the showrooms and the market place layout of the stores. Great food at their restaurant too!
Yvonne O.
Colindale , London
The one place I go with a list and come out with more than I asked for. Good quality with a wide variety of options to choose from. Amazing selection for children and the kitchen which is my favourite. A must have experience to have 👌🏾
Winnie H.
Toronto
Got so many of my home bits here when I moved out on my own! There are cheap and quality items which have patterns and designs suited for any style. I love the food too! The frozen yogurts are a must have at the end of a shopping trip!
Krysthal A.
IKEA my number one store. I can find pretty much everything I need for my home. Great products and long lasting. I can spend all day shopping at IKEA. We love the cafeteria as well. Their is just a little bit of everything for everyone
Catarina C.
My home furniture is almost all from ikea and I feel very satisfied about it. I love going to ikea and just explore, it has such nice things. Things are cheap which is great, but I don’t know if they have good quality in the long term.
Sarah-Louise B.
Design led, simple stylish furniture at affordable prices. You always know what you’re getting with Ikea & I love the fact that you can re-design a whole room for a fraction of the price of other furniture stores such as Next or Dansk.
emna T.
tatouine

hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?