BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ana B.
Greenwood
Ahh IKEA. The furniture version of Target. Our family can spend hours there browsing, but it’s also surprisingly easy to run in and grab something small you’re looking for.
Julie C.
Kennesaw
I love IKEA! It started off as just the affordability of their furniture but I love many of the styles and honestly, I enjoy putting everything together when I get it home.
Kathy O.
Mesquite
I discovered IKEA in Germany and love their furniture. Almost my entire apartment was furnished with IKEA products. From my be, to the hallway, to the kitchen. I LOVE IKEA!
Brianna A.
Alhambra, CA
IT IS IKEA! Who doesn’t love Ikea? I can spend hours here! I can’t wait to get my own apartment, so I can decorate it the way I want! IKEA will definitely be my first stop!
Mailee L.
Warren, MI
Ikea is a most place to go buy your First furniture. They literally have everything. I love shopping here because the displays are always available for you to see and feel.
Alexis L.
Brooklyn, NY
While everything is flimsy I love this store... do not expect these items to work for years and years and years but they’re cute affordable and you can really go DIY crazy.
Katelyn B.
IKEA has everything you could possibly want in your house, I have bought a couple of things and I love them! check out is so easy and they have food and drinks which makes the experience better!!
Cari B.
I love shopping at ikea it’s ridiculous. I love going in there and browsing and getting ideas for my home. Prices are decent and it’s easy to put together some of their items
heather s.
New York
got my bed and a couple dressers from here. products are affordable, easy to put together, and sturdy. online shopping process was also easy and everything arrived on time.
Tia B.
Kansas City, MO
IKEA is a dream for stocking up, home projects, and furnishing a home. Amazing prices and great quality. Everything is organized by room which makes shopping easy and quick
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?