BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Indiana P.
flemalle
I absolutely love ikea! It is my go to store for anything home related! I can be in here for hours upon hours! They have everything you can think of for your home and they are so amazingly affordable and have great quality!
Kerry K.
I love ikea! Everything is so affordable! But somethings are not very good quality. For example, I ordered a bed front here a few months ago....and well not all the parts to the bed came! But over all I love ikeas furniture
Leah ✨.
Stony Plain , AB
I love Ikea! It’s Ikea! Who doesn’t love Ikea?? Yummy, cheap food, a kid’s playground. Always a fun time, quality products and great prices. Wish I could go on a shopping spree here! I would seriously do some damage and probably renovate my kitchen.
Everyone has a bit of Ikea in their home. Sometimes it’s annoying that online stock is not updated adequately per shop and you end up driving to a store which is far only to find what you’re looking for is already sold out.
Georgie B.
Stockeld Park , Wetherby
Often a bit overwhelming. Love looking at all the ideas in the showroom. Bit of a maze and always get lost. Items usually fairly priced...hate putting together flat pack furniture though! Always takes longer than you think!
Rhonia C.
Calgary, AB
I tend to check out ikea’s website before going in, so I know exactly where I want to go in the store. It can get very overwhelming, so this way makes it soooo much easier to shop. You can also check store inventory online.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
Beautiful products to suit almost any modern home. Useful and incredibly well designed furniture and accessories at a fantastic price range. Not the longest lasting or highest quality but still attractive and very accessible.
Jessica b.
Peterborough
I love ikea, I’ve actually only shopped online since I don’t have one close to me ,( sad I know ), but the service on delivery is amazing ; always on time . Easy to set up yourself and a reasonable price for the products !!
Claire B.
I love the Ikea range. It's great going and having a look round at all the rooms set up and being able to walk away with your furniture there and then. The family card is great and they do a great breakfast for a great price
Sami J.
IKEA isn’t situated where I live so I have to travel quite far to get to my closest one but when I do I’m always so happy with what I buy and find in IKEA. The furniture is always set out so lovely and gives you inspiration.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?