BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kerry K.
I love ikea! Everything is so affordable! But somethings are not very good quality. For example, I ordered a bed front here a few months ago....and well not all the parts to the bed came! But over all I love ikeas furniture
Tasha H.
Timberlea , NS
Been really enjoying my ikea furniture that I purchased for my house. The price is reasonable for what you’re getting. Sometimes the packing is a little bulky for bigger items but nothing to bad. Will continue to shop here.
Everyone has a bit of Ikea in their home. Sometimes it’s annoying that online stock is not updated adequately per shop and you end up driving to a store which is far only to find what you’re looking for is already sold out.
ChanBam M.
Reading
Ikea is a great place to shop especially if your decorating or just moving home or just fancy a change to your home. Went to my local shop and found it good quality for money and found everything I was looking for and more.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
Beautiful products to suit almost any modern home. Useful and incredibly well designed furniture and accessories at a fantastic price range. Not the longest lasting or highest quality but still attractive and very accessible.
Indiana P.
flemalle
I absolutely love ikea! It is my go to store for anything home related! I can be in here for hours upon hours! They have everything you can think of for your home and they are so amazingly affordable and have great quality!
Georgie B.
Stockeld Park , Wetherby
Often a bit overwhelming. Love looking at all the ideas in the showroom. Bit of a maze and always get lost. Items usually fairly priced...hate putting together flat pack furniture though! Always takes longer than you think!
Sami J.
IKEA isn’t situated where I live so I have to travel quite far to get to my closest one but when I do I’m always so happy with what I buy and find in IKEA. The furniture is always set out so lovely and gives you inspiration.
Leah ✨.
Stony Plain , AB
I love Ikea! It’s Ikea! Who doesn’t love Ikea?? Yummy, cheap food, a kid’s playground. Always a fun time, quality products and great prices. Wish I could go on a shopping spree here! I would seriously do some damage and probably renovate my kitchen.
Tasia K.
It’s a great shop with cheap stuff and I love assembling it, I do get rly confused about the names of all the furniture but overall this shop is pretty cool and I love going there and just waking around looking st everything
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?