BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

stephanie r.
Doral, FL
Ikea is a lifesaver, specially for students and young people who are just starting out. It’s not the place you’d go to find lasting and high quality products, but they do accomplish their purposes. You can also find right abour anything in their stores.
vegas s.
i love Ikea they have great products that are a much cheaper option then other stores but i wish it was a little bit better quality. the brand it’s self is very modern and a great alternative if your looking for a cheaper option. will shop there again
Cristina I.
I love going to Ikea, even just for some inspo and I always end up buying something. It's affordable and you can find everything to decorate your house. Food is also amazing! The opportunity section does have very good deals. Customer service is good.
Chantel P.
Hamilton, ON
You can find absolutely everything at ikea. I love to go there for bed and bath. They're style is really clean and when I think of Ikea I think of white them. They have very good quality stuff although It gets 4 stars because for some products, I can go to other stores for a cheaper price.
sheyda s.
toronto
my whole room is Ikea products. my bed my mirror and my table. they are amazing great for their price. have lasted so far and look amazing. the stores are awesome and so fun to shop in. even online it feels so great to shop and soothes my addiction :)
Aretha C.
montreal, QC
I love ikea.
It's like a mini excursion where I get breakfast in the morning then walk through the showroom, pick up stuff I need, and end the trip with soft serve.
Their furniture is affordable for students and quality is good as well. Setting up the furniture is only half the fun!
Maddie L.
Exeter
Ikea literally has everything. For a new university student, it is literally the best place to go as there is everything one would need and at a super reasonable price. You can find even small things such as hangers as well as beds and other things!
Ashleigh R.
Nevada
IKEA is absolutely fantastic with affordable furniture that will last. With showrooms in store to give you great ideas for planning your new room. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I have bought from them multiple times and will continue
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
I love ikea. Ikea is amazing. The stuff here is all great price and I actually find it pretty easy to build! We have purchased so many items from here from tables, desks, computer chairs, and a storage unit. I have no complaints. I love ikea products.
Chaknaze Z.
Rodenbach, DE
I recently moved and have taking advantage of having an Ikea 10 minutes away. I thought it was just furniture but it’s an all around houseware store. Their prices are reasonable but make sure you go to the store to check the quality of the furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?