BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tamara H.
Airdrie, AB
I love Ikea products and the unique items they have, I enjoy walking through store seeing how they have things set up with many of their different products. I love that they have food there, grab a quick lunch then go shopping.
Cindy H.
Fredericton , NB
I love the simple but trendy designs IKEA offers and the variety of items they offer. It is a great place to browse for inspiration or pick up neat items. I love their bedroom furniture especially. I will continue to shop there.
Rüveyda A.
If you’re moving, IKEA is hands down the best place to shop at. You can find just EVERYTHING for your house. It’s always fun going to the IKEA, let’s all agree on that haha. I also love how they have a restaurant there. Amazing.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
IKEA is the idea store for anyone looking to purchase their first set of furniture (for college or buying your first home). It’s a bit tedious to put the furniture together but you really can’t beat the prices or the quality they offer.
absssss😍 C.
Having moved out for the first time a few months ago for my partner, we found ikeas range amazing and great value for money. There are so many themes and great choice of furniture. Not to forget items that do not break the bank!
Paige E.
Bournville, Weston super mare
One of my favourite shops of all time, no idea why I just love it! Everything's so easy to find and is all at very reasonable prices for good quality products. Everything you need for any part of your home will be in this store.
Scott V.
Simple yet effective design with honest pricing. As a Scandinavian design enthusiast, I never leave the store empty handed ! Plus, I think they do a great job at hiring more independent designers for their limited collections 💙
Sanya Z.
Dubai
You get such good stuff in such good prices! Totally love it! I especially like it for dining room and lounge furnitures!
The quality is great and products are durable!
Mercedes N.
I want to live in Ikea. I don’t trust people who don’t like ikea. They have everything! Such cute stuff, stuff I never knew I needed and super affordable. And if you don’t like the furniture or decor, at least try the meatballs.
Carolina P.
IKEA has good prices and the quality is nothing really really great but for the price it’s good. The bad thing is everyone gets decorations from there, so every house looks the same but I love shopping there, it’s so much fun!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?