BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mariko H.
Banff, Alberta
What’s not to love about IKEA?! It has every piece of furniture you need for any room in the house at prices working classes can afford. I love the maze-style layout of the store, looking at every item before you get to the checkout and pickup area.
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
I love ikea. Ikea is amazing. The stuff here is all great price and I actually find it pretty easy to build! We have purchased so many items from here from tables, desks, computer chairs, and a storage unit. I have no complaints. I love ikea products.
Ashleigh R.
Nevada
IKEA is absolutely fantastic with affordable furniture that will last. With showrooms in store to give you great ideas for planning your new room. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I have bought from them multiple times and will continue
nicky a.
mississauga
If you look around the store with patience you’ll find great things. My favourite thing i’ve bought is a chair set. It is great quality and the the only con i’ve ever had is that you have to build it yourself. i would buy many more things from here.
Kristen D.
Pickering, ON
IKEA has a wide selection of products for every room in your house. While most products require some assembly it is easy to follow and doesn’t usually take much time, energy or patience. The products are trendy and simple which is right up my alley.
Claire D.
chorley
I love Ikea, I only went for the first time a few months ago and it was exactly what I dreamt of aha
It’s got a brilliant layout and we found exactly what we needed for moving into our new home! The only thing that disappointed me was the meatballs!
Ghazala N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Hands down when it comes to home furniture and accessories IKEA is the best.
Our entire living room and bedrooms have IKEA furniture including our toddlers cot.
The products are of good quality and durability and specially affordable and stylish .

Anyone looking to get some smart furniture should visit IKEA .
aimee t.
brighton
Not a controversial opinion but I love ikea! Avoid the veggie meatballs though, they made my stomach bloat to twice the size and had to sit down for 20mins in the curtain section whilst I recovered! There are some really nice pieces to be found ;)
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
I love going to Ikea! It’s such a great source of inspiration when it comes to home decor. They have a lot of affordable modern supplies compared to other home stores. The only bad thing I have to say is that I wish there was a facility closer to me!
Emily F.
IKEA is great for all home needs! Perfect sturdy furniture at affordable prices. Everything is great quality and instructions make it simple to piece together. They also provide quality food which just adds that extra touch to the whole experience.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?