BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sophie D.
halifax
Can find everything you will ever need under one roof it’s great to buy everything at once. Whilst looking around you always find something you need that you’ve never even thought about the prices are very good and affordable for what you receive
Georgia B.
Ikea is a great place to buy cheap home ware. However I find the online shop difficult to use and find items that I’ve previously found in store. I also get a little carried away at IKEA and end up spending to much which isn’t good for the bank balance.
RileyAsh S.
Whenever i’m moving IKEA is the place I go to get new furniture or new house decorations. They have a good delivery service and really good customer service. Some stuff are pretty expenssive but you can also find a lot of things for a affordable price.
Cristina I.
I love going to Ikea, even just for some inspo and I always end up buying something. It's affordable and you can find everything to decorate your house. Food is also amazing! The opportunity section does have very good deals. Customer service is good.
vegas s.
i love Ikea they have great products that are a much cheaper option then other stores but i wish it was a little bit better quality. the brand it’s self is very modern and a great alternative if your looking for a cheaper option. will shop there again
sheyda s.
toronto
my whole room is Ikea products. my bed my mirror and my table. they are amazing great for their price. have lasted so far and look amazing. the stores are awesome and so fun to shop in. even online it feels so great to shop and soothes my addiction :)
Aretha C.
montreal, QC
I love ikea.
It's like a mini excursion where I get breakfast in the morning then walk through the showroom, pick up stuff I need, and end the trip with soft serve.
Their furniture is affordable for students and quality is good as well. Setting up the furniture is only half the fun!
Chelsea C.
IKEA is for sure one of my all-time favourite places to shop. I LOVE how seamlessly their pieces work together. It makes customizing a space so effortless! It’s so simple to interchange items to get the functionality and appearance you’re looking for.
Chantel P.
Hamilton, ON
You can find absolutely everything at ikea. I love to go there for bed and bath. They're style is really clean and when I think of Ikea I think of white them. They have very good quality stuff although It gets 4 stars because for some products, I can go to other stores for a cheaper price.
Maddie L.
Exeter
Ikea literally has everything. For a new university student, it is literally the best place to go as there is everything one would need and at a super reasonable price. You can find even small things such as hangers as well as beds and other things!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?