BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ghazala N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Hands down when it comes to home furniture and accessories IKEA is the best.
Our entire living room and bedrooms have IKEA furniture including our toddlers cot.
The products are of good quality and durability and specially affordable and stylish .

Anyone looking to get some smart furniture should visit IKEA .
Phoebe W.
louth
Love IKEA!
They have lovely furniture and is completely affordable!
I have a few shelves etc in my children's room and just love the quality and price!
I shop online but there definitely needs to be more Ikeas as my nearest is about 3 hours away!
Noor M.
IKEA is a really organized store. They have everything organized in a specific and special way. You can find everythi g related to home there. Also you can shop and when you get tired you can sit at the cafeteria to drink something or get a bite.
Lifestyle M.
Dubai
A go to homestore for all your home supply needs under one store at guaranteed affordable prices! From iron racks to draw organizers to home furniture and food, you are to find it all here! Also , there’s a play room for the kids while you shop .
Randa T.
Stratford, ON
My favourite store in the world! You can never go wrong. For the price the products are great. I always spends hundreds when I go shopping. Lots of selection and I love that you can walk through the displays to see furniture in a realish setting.
ALYSSA W.
London, ON
IKEA is an experience, a day trip. I have to drive 2 hours to my nearest one but I never ever regret it. I love going through the whole store and stopping for their Swedish meatballs halfway through. Truly one of my favourite ways to spend a day!
Holly R.
Kent, Canterbury
This is a great place for flat pack furniture the whole place is full of things that a home needs; the essentials. Most of the furniture is wood and it’s not very expensive so you shouldn’t expect a load of quality but it is good for the price ❄️
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
1,555 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love IKEA products. Easy to assemble and last forever. The store is arranged by rooms in a home, then a warehouse where you pick up the items. I really like this idea. They have so many products and some of them are quirky. Staff are helpful. Would recommend.
Lisvette B.
San Juan
IKEA es la mejor tienda para conseguir todo lo de tu hogar pero de una forma mas economica. yo amo ikea encuentro todo lo que busco siempre todo sensilo, minimalista, limpio y barato me encanta todo. siempre voy a recomendar esta tienda porque me encanta
Ioana G.
London , Islington
Ikea is the best. You can find anything you could possibly want at really affordable prices. The items are easy to assemble and if not you can get someone to get them assembled for you. The items are sturdy enough to make them worth your money.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?