BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nicole L.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’ve only been to ikea once, but I was happy with the experience! The shelf I bought was easy to assemble and gives my living room the finishing touch it desperately needed!
Laura B.
Shelby twp, MI
The variety at Ikea is great! The only thing that deters me from constantly shopping there is the instruction manuals are always so confusing and hard to put together.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
I recently upgraded out thrift store old 80s dressers to the hemnes collection dressers and I couldn't be more pleased. I can fit over 30 concert tees in the larger drawers.
Sara E.
For moving into my dorm my freshman year of college going to Ikea was a must. They have something for every need and a large variety so everyone can find something they like
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Cool store, wish they had m9re of them. You can fins some great deals but there are definitely some way overpriced items so I recommend doing your research before purchasing
Jhenee E.
Las Vegas
I love getting my furniture from here and building it by hand. It makes me feel like a real carpet. I'll leave in time myself to see how long it takes me to build something.
Patricia A.
boca raton
Loooove IKEA!!!!! Literally almost everything I have bought for my house is from ikea. I can easily spend a whole day there and come home trilled to put everything in place!
Christi A.
Lovingston
Love Scandinavian furniture. Love inexpensive modern furniture. I have a gorgeous island I bought back in 2005. Butcher block top still in fabulous shape and still in style!
Alexandra L.
IKEA is the happiest place in the world. If I could buy it all, I would. They have such great quality things and I wish it were my home. I love their modern yet rustic look.
Khadijah l.
Allen, TX
Just moved near an ikea and I’m so happy. I had never ordered/bought from them and I’m proud to say I created my studio for my YouTube with a lot of their products! So bomb.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?