BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Maisie C.
Cheshier
IKEA is great for finding all types of house items however the problem I find is that all products require building at home and most people find that the instructions don’t make it easy for you at all. Many people spend hours putting together heavy pieces of furniture.
member-5e6d1
Omg who doesn't like Ikea it's so practical for you to get things for your home I got a three door wardrobe for £60 yes 60 so cheap x

Only downfall is it is flat pack so you need to get your screwdriver ready
There is loads items to choose from thanks ikea deffo going back to get more items
Esme L.
Holmfirth
This is my favourite place for furniture and anyone who has been to ikea can agree it is so fun to shop at basically a day out . The only issue is if your going looking for a particular product the shop is huge and makes it an issue. The custom service is great though.
Mandy A.
Toronto, ON
Just bought 2 paper mache lamps from there for my apartment! IKEA is pretty fun and the food at the restaurant is surprisingly cheap and great. There are some good deals on funiture and decor. I try to avoid going there because I definitely spend more than I should!
Raven G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I purchased my desk here and omg I love it. I actually use it as a vanity and to hold my makeup and it works wonderfully. The only thing I hate about ikea is walking through the top floor but I heard they have a cash and pick up I could use. So I’m thinking about trying that.
Maureen C.
We normally go ikea to buy things for the house. It is the most easiest for us to look for things for the house and I enjoy walking around until I reach the area of the things I needed to get. There's not too many options of home improvement stores here in Singapore.
Carla💎 C.
Brampton , ON
I bought a bed for my daughter. It is cheap wood. They didn’t even tell me I needed a pice for the mattress as it’s not included and the assembly is a pain in the ass.
Julie D.
IKEA has great products for a reasonable price, it's not too expensive and all the products I bought there are very good quality. They are useful and it is really nice to know that when I need something I can easily get to IKEA and buy it without any problems.
Anyi D.
Excelente tienda, me gusta la variedad que tienen en los diferentes departamentos, además que el restaurante cocinan muy bueno, lo único que no me gusta es que aveces el cliente debe recorrer toda la tienda o irse por el área de almacén cuando va por algo especifico.
Fern P.
Basingstoke
Love IKEA! I love their easy build, long lasting furniture, which is excellently designed. I love how much you can customise it too. And a visit to the store is always a treat because the restaurant is amazing and there's some delicious food available in the market.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?