BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristen D.
Pickering, ON
IKEA has a wide selection of products for every room in your house. While most products require some assembly it is easy to follow and doesn’t usually take much time, energy or patience. The products are trendy and simple which is right up my alley.
nicky a.
mississauga
If you look around the store with patience you’ll find great things. My favourite thing i’ve bought is a chair set. It is great quality and the the only con i’ve ever had is that you have to build it yourself. i would buy many more things from here.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
I love going to Ikea! It’s such a great source of inspiration when it comes to home decor. They have a lot of affordable modern supplies compared to other home stores. The only bad thing I have to say is that I wish there was a facility closer to me!
Devon S.
hamilton
Obviously building everything yourself is the downside, but this keeps the pricing much more reasonable. It’s all great for me and my design aesthetics. Definitely furniture is on the small side so probably not ideal for big people or tall people.
Ghazala N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Hands down when it comes to home furniture and accessories IKEA is the best.
Our entire living room and bedrooms have IKEA furniture including our toddlers cot.
The products are of good quality and durability and specially affordable and stylish .

Anyone looking to get some smart furniture should visit IKEA .
aimee t.
brighton
Not a controversial opinion but I love ikea! Avoid the veggie meatballs though, they made my stomach bloat to twice the size and had to sit down for 20mins in the curtain section whilst I recovered! There are some really nice pieces to be found ;)
Jennifer C.
Wyke, bradford
Ikea is a fab store for anything you need in the home from A to Z. All my new furniture ones from ikea and is easy to assemble and a great value for money. Ikea is my first choice of store when I need anything for the home, or just want a hot dog!
Emily F.
IKEA is great for all home needs! Perfect sturdy furniture at affordable prices. Everything is great quality and instructions make it simple to piece together. They also provide quality food which just adds that extra touch to the whole experience.
mary m.
Love the fact that is super affordable and has lot of choices from the most basic to the most stylish, the only con I see is that often you need to make it yourself. Personally I really enjoy it but I understand for some people it might be annoying
Aurelia M.
107 rue louis pasteur cramant
Une boutique sympa toujours bien décoré ou on peut trouvez de très jolie chose. Pour les personnes ayant des moyens très limiter, pour les jeunes couple c'est toujours sympa pour commercer. Cela permet aussi de renouveler sans se ruiner une pièce.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?