BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Laura P.
Lasalle, ON
What can I say? This place is amazing!!! There is everything you could ever need and more. Their cafe is delicious and their customer service reps are always there to help. My favourite purchase by far is the Malm White makeup table. My favourite thing in my room! 💕
Maud v.
Tilburg
Okay, ladies and gents, listen closely. This is a short note of love and appreciation for IKEA. I absolutely love shopping here. They are so affordable and they have so many things. Even though literally anyone I know has furniture from here, it never looks quite the same. They give good quality for a great price. I don’t think I’ll ever stop shopping here even if I was a millionaire.
Michelle N.
Milton , WY
It is one of my top favourite stores to just go and explore whether a buy something or I don’t it is such a nice affordable amazing place to just get ideas get inspiration for your house and it’s very convenient and just amazing overall especially the food
Evie M.
Dodworth , Barnsley
Ikea is AMAZING!!! I love all the show rooms and layout of the entire shop! U literally cannot go and not buy anything, my mum has to drag me away from every single thing I see😂 as I’m writing this review my grandad and grandma are putting my new bedroom together which is entirely from ikea; I can’t wait for it to be finished...
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
Great value for money. Can sometime disappoint on quality. Offer a huge range of products to choose from and can cater for almost any needs. There is a website called ikea hacks which shows how to build products that are not on their normal range offering.
Aqsa I.
Winnipeg
Friendly, helpful staff. Rather hard to get around without being lost. But they have got maps. Furnitures at IKEA are my favourites- affordable, decent quality, value for money. They are hard to build sometimes but the instructions make it rather easy.
°Iram° K.
It’s always a fun experience to visit Ikea and see all the things that you didn’t know you need. The things that you do need are also there and can be easily adjusted to your taste and needs. There’s are many floors and I’d definitely shop here again
stacey e.
Albrighton
Ikea is the ultimate new home place to be, it inspires and creates new ideas that people never think of, their food hall is also amazing and the staff are really helpful and all their products although they are flat packed when built properly are fantastic
Pooja B.
Dubai, UAE
Ikea is the one stop brand & store for your homes. The quality they offer in the price they are tagged is really unique. They have not compromised on quality and yet the prices are so affordable. The styles are so versatile and the collection is so chić.
Aarohi B.
Bradford, ON
Our go to store for home decore and small furniture. I love how you have to build the furniture urself which satisfies my inner DIYer to some extent. Lol ! Love going to Ikea as its visually very appealing and you can get great home decore ideas as well.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?