- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is not for everybody, it is a giant warehouse styled building that can be confusing and overwhelming. It houses mock rooms that you can walk by to get ideas on how to redo a room in your house. They have all kinds of furniture: beds, wardrobes, desks, chairs, light fixtures, bathroom equipment, couches, decor, and more. Once you find your furniture piece in their show rooms you have to locate it in their factory storage section which tends to be overwhelming but well organized. The furniture can be poor quality but the prices will be very low. It is the perfect store for young adults, children, or anyone looking for unique decor pieces. Anyone moving on their own for the first time just needs furniture that will serve its purpose nothing fancy or top quality. IKEA is the go to place for your first apartment. In addition it is great for children who go through phases or who are in-between growing stages in life (i.e. a toddler) because nothing is too expensive and they have so many options that a pickier child is bound to find something they like.
Love their products. They have a pretty good selection of things. Also the prices are not bad. You can find items similar for cheaper else where but the quality isn't the best
I visited an IKEA in minnesota and bought quite a few items while there. It was a cool store i wish there was one closer to me, they had very affordable prices and a ton of cute products.
IKEA always has everything I need! The store is very organized with different categories of items and supplies that you might need. Highly recommend checking out their stores.
Super fun and eclectic options but the quality of furniture is obviously low. That is one of the ways you get it for the price, although I feel like their prices are going way up.
Bought a queen size bed frame. Looks luxurious and has held together incredibly well. Only downside was the time it took to put it together and found the directions confusing.
In store items-great. Ordering online- terrible. Awful customer service. You often get the wrong items. It took me six months for them to finally send me everything I ordered!
Really a great place for first time home buyers. When you need to buy a lot of furniture at the same time, this is the place to go. Even my first set of dishes came from Ikea.
Honestly I love IKEA mostly cause their stores sell food and the place is genuinely fun. I’m planning on remodeling my room and I’ll definitely come here for most of my stuff.
In love with ikea, all of my furniture is from there and some of it like the dressers have stayed with me for years! The instructions are easier than you think I promise lol.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos