- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Anything my family have ever purchased from here has lasted a good amount of time and looks amazing in our home. Plus the shopping experience in ikea is always fun no matter what age you are :)
Love this place! Addicted to buying storage from here! My makeup drawers and wardrobe was bought from them! I also love the plants they sell, I have some really cute cacti from here 💕
I literally love buying from IKEA. The variety of the products is insane. I wanted to organize my makeup collection and I found the best quality of furnitures there. My favorite purchase was a really big sofa for my new living room that everybody asked me where I get it
Ikea has cheap modern stuff. But biggest draw back is its like disposable stuff.. You can't move with it. You either leave it behind or sell it. Taking their stuff apart and putting it together is impossible. I love the kitchen and house hold items they offer at affordable prices.
Literally a day out for all the family, we are obsessed with IKEA. They will always have something for everyone, from beds and wardrobes down to the tiny pencils (My dad collects them, don’t ask). The furniture is sturdy yet affordable, and relatively easy to assemble.
By far the best place to shop your luxury furniture which has amazing sofas,decoration pieces, mirrors and furniture for every room in your house. The perfect thing is that the furniture is in high standards and is beautiful with all sorts of designs and styles.
Their products are very aesthetically pleasing and modern. Great place to shop for house furniture with a chic finish - wanna Impress friends? Invite them over with furniture from Ikea. Their products last a reasonable amount of time and will remain a regular customer
I love ikea and there stock , we have been loads of times and purchased stuff for home , lots and lots of stuff to choose from , can have a good day shopping there and most things are affordable but some stuff can be exspensive but it’s like that anywhere you go.
This is my favourite place for furniture and anyone who has been to ikea can agree it is so fun to shop at basically a day out . The only issue is if your going looking for a particular product the shop is huge and makes it an issue. The custom service is great though.
I absolutely love IKEA. I think their furniture is well designed, they have some beautiful simple stuff. My vanity, dresser, and mirror are all from IKEA and they’re great quality. I always enjoy going and making a day out of the trip. One of my favourite stores ever!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos