BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Shantel G.
Lawrence, MA
Ikea lo tiene todo . Quizás los muebles si son un poco difíciles de armar pero vale la pena totalmente. El margen calidad precio es justo en casi todos los productos. Super feliz de ir a Ikea siempre . Es toda una experiencia familiar. Y se te ocurren ideas .
shaima a.
Fujairh , Mirbah
Love the ikea so much everything you can find in there store from home goods to the Eccswary for the home the quality are nice and the price point are super boom i always buy my stuff fro ikea
Tish C.
London
I love visiting Ikea! The layout is a little confusing but if you know what you’re looking for you should be fine. My only fault would be their delivery service as I find £35 delivery is very expensive especially when you’re already buying something over £100
Zoe H.
Waterloo
i’ve loved ikea my whole life. it’s always such a treat to visit the store (especially if you get swedish meatballs while you’re there!) i’ve had many pieces of furniture and kitchen ware from here over the years and it always impressed me for the price point
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Ikea had some of the more unique bakeware, crockery, furniture, you name it they got it. The prices are often not cheap, just good value for money. Delivery isn’t free and often not as quick as amazon would deliver.
Amy L.
Everything from ikea is an amazing price. I decorated my whole room using ikea furniture and it looks so good. It came in flat pack and was so easy to assemble. It came with everything I needed and more if it breaks. The instructions I found was very clear!
Nicole E.
Love the experience of a day in this shop. I shop here whenever redecorating or when moving house. The layout and idea of Ikea is great but you need to spend a long time in there. My favourite purchase is my circular mirror and I will keep returning to ikea.
Jessica W.
Lalleford road, Luton
I could go on for years about Ikea
It’s so cheap and such good quality
The flat packs are so easy to put together
Many different styles and ranges
You could buy a whole room and it will all match
Does everything you would need
P.s their hotdogs are the best
Emilye A.
What are I like about IKEA is that there are a place for the kids to stay so while you are shopping you you can leave your kids with a person that will take care of them .there’s a lot of cute home to Decorations.In IKEA a lot of furniture‘s and a lot more.
Eva N.
What can I say I love IKEA! I love Scandinavian style and how organized everything is in the shop. I have my makeup vanity set from there and I couldn’t be happier! And call me crazy but I love fixing and building all the stuff by my self! No men needed! :))
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?