- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA has everything you possibly want for your house ranging from small things to large things! It is very cheap so I tend not to shop their a lot! Just because I find some of the stuff can look quite cheap but it is defiantly worth it if your looking for a budget
I have a small house and I like that Ikea has furniture that is appropriate and the right size. It has a mid century modern type of vibe that I appreciate. I have never had an issue with durability and if I ever wanted to change something up I could without breaking the bank.
Ikea is my favourite place to get bits and bobs for the home. Great range of furniture and home accessories, lots of in-store inspiration and ideas and the quality is great for the prices. You can quickly and cheaply give any home a face light with a trip to IKEA.
I've been going to Ikea since I was a child and now I take my own children. I like that the store near me has a child Center where you can drop your children off while you shop. Why the levels of the stores can be confusing you always find things you like. I love Ikea.
Has e v e r y t h i n g!!! Such a great experience walking around and such. Products last awhile and look great. I have a variety of purchases from Ikea and continue to purchase more. It’s a little confusing sometimes to navigate or find an item but the staff are very helpful
I love ikea their products are so sleek and really useful. Their bedsheets are hit or miss sometimes good sometimes really bad. Overall really good value for money and easy to build everything that they own.
Ikea is always a favourite of mine! I love going through their mazes, and checking out each section. It's definitely a store you spend your whole day in. But everytime it's new things, and always enjoyable. I especially love their dishes sets. For kids and adults.
I’ve been shopping at ikea for a few years now. I love their products you can find very affordable pieces of furniture for the home and even decor. With that being said there is a few duds here and there but generally everything I have ever purchased has been good.
Who doesn’t love ikea ? Everything in ikea is so unique and cool, the store layout really pleases me aswell being very linear and organised. Always find myself buying way more than I plan to
Go here for the cheap eats and modern affordable furniture. Everything is easy to put together with the instructions that you can also access online.. IKEA allowed us to have a nicely furnished apartment when we were students and now we can afford some nicer items.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos