BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Shay C.
Winnipeg
I like how they show you what the furniture would look like in a room to give you a better feel and they do have a very nice selection. It is the instruction on the products that are the biggest downside. They never explain which part is which and it causes a lot of frustration.
SUSY A.
A one stop shop for affordable, on trend and simply beautiful home furnishings and accessories. I've been a fan for years and continue to consider it as one of the first on my list of places to check for whatever home goods I'm in need of. Oh, and have you tried the meatballs???
Lexie B.
Kentville, NS
We recently got an ikea closer to home and we go there in a regular basis. I love their kids dishes for my dayhome kids. The store is always nicely laid out and organized. The prices are so affordable so I don’t have to penny pitch and move money from somewhere else in my budget.
Janie D.
Montreal, QC
Ikea is furniture paradise! They have everything at a great price and I love how their furniture is so customizable and sleek so it can match in any kind of decor.
Helen O.
Stouffville, ON
I love this store for the variety of items they have and their great prices. you can definitely dress your home up with their items and they do last for the price.
Amber d.
Very good, sturdy stuff.
The service is also very good, because they will help you with anything.
The other upside is, that it's (almost?) everywhere in the world!
Harriet N.
Ikea is good quality and affordable I would recommend to anyone. My only disclaimer is the flat pack as I hate DIY however that is just personal preference. It is very stylish and modern therefore up to date on trends giving your home a nice edge. I will continue to shop here.
Victoria A.
Birdwell , Barnsley
I love a day trip to IKEA as you always find new ideas for your home, it's good to pick up random things you never thought you needed and is always good quality stuff.
Vanessa c.
Great store for affordable home decor products ...if you’ve never been there then you definitely have to check it out for yourself.
If you walk in Ikea you will most likely be leaving with something.
😍😍😍
Lauren D.
nottingham
Love ikea there is something for every room and I love how they set up rooms gives me so much inspiration but the stores can be so busy so I prefer shopping online
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?