- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea has some pretty awesome things. the only pain is putting together the furniture,and with some of the pieces once they're built they are too fragile to move to another home
The furniture lasts for a decent time! My only issue is the pricing...sometimes the pricing is too much for how long it’ll last. But other than that I have no problem with it!
Great selection of products at a great price. I love the styling options that they offer as a suggestion. The products don’t last forever but at that price they don’t need to.
Love their products. They have a pretty good selection of things. Also the prices are not bad. You can find items similar for cheaper else where but the quality isn't the best
IKEA has everything and more. You always find something you were not looking for whether it be a new bathroom rug or towels. They have everything for a price you cant pass up.
My sons entire bedroom set is from IKEA we love how modern everything is and especially how affordable everything is. The quality on everything we have bought is pretty decent
IKEA has amazing stuff like the Alex vanity and Alex drawers it’s affordable I love how ikea has great stuff to create an amazing new look in the house and room and bathroom 💜
Really reasonably priced and a HUGE selection! Always find what I need here. When buying disassembled furniture the directions are extremely confusing and hard to put together
IKEA is not for everybody, it is a giant warehouse styled building that can be confusing and overwhelming. It houses mock rooms that you can walk by to get ideas on how to redo a room in your house. They have all kinds of furniture: beds, wardrobes, desks, chairs, light fixtures, bathroom equipment, couches, decor, and more. Once you find your furniture piece in their show rooms you have to locate it in their factory storage section which tends to be overwhelming but well organized. The furniture can be poor quality but the prices will be very low. It is the perfect store for young adults, children, or anyone looking for unique decor pieces. Anyone moving on their own for the first time just needs furniture that will serve its purpose nothing fancy or top quality. IKEA is the go to place for your first apartment. In addition it is great for children who go through phases or who are in-between growing stages in life (i.e. a toddler) because nothing is too expensive and they have so many options that a pickier child is bound to find something they like.
All of the bed frames in the house are from Ikea and I am in love with everything they've all stood out here for almost 5 years and they have not broken and I have about four of them
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos