BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
I love Ikea. I recently spent over $500 there on a bunch of extremely well-made furniture for my beauty salon. I really do love the quality and the prices can’t often be beat! They have an amazing selection to fit so many different styles. I also love their food, but who doesn’t?
Faith H.
Ravenswood
IKEA is a great store for all home needs. Could easily spend a day there just browsing as the quality is amazing. The shopping experience is great and the atmosphere is very welcoming. I would say that the products are very affordable and I will definitely shop here again.
Aj D.
montreal, QC
i literally go to ikea just to walk around. not even kidding!!! i buy everything from here and it’s sooooo affordable. food is great, quality is great, it’s fun to look at literally everything. omg i love this store so much!
Helen O.
Stouffville, ON
I love this store for the variety of items they have and their great prices. you can definitely dress your home up with their items and they do last for the price.
Harriet N.
Ikea is good quality and affordable I would recommend to anyone. My only disclaimer is the flat pack as I hate DIY however that is just personal preference. It is very stylish and modern therefore up to date on trends giving your home a nice edge. I will continue to shop here.
Vanessa c.
Great store for affordable home decor products ...if you’ve never been there then you definitely have to check it out for yourself.
If you walk in Ikea you will most likely be leaving with something.
😍😍😍
Katarína S.
IKEA is a good store for anything that connects to household. Furniture and accessories are very affordable and you can even find amazing food and kid's toys there
Jodie V.
Edmonton, AB
Love going through the store and seeing all the new products. The option to have the kids with me or let them play in the play area is a great stress relief! So many things to look at and explore you can get lost in there for hours! And if you get hungry there is a restaraunt!
saima a.
Maidstone, Kent
I love going into Ikea ❤ once I'm in there I never want to come out of there. their stuff is great their quality is great an the prices are great too .
I have purcshded loads from ikea my shelfs wardrobes and even make up storage .
I Would highly recommend Ikea to everyone especially for those who are rennovationg there houses you can pick up some bargains.
Holly C.
Halifax
Last year I would have given IKEA 5 stars, however after an infuriating delivery/couch purchasing incident I refuse to order anything that large from them. Great affordable products for the home, but like I said we now stick to smaller products we can take home the day of now.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?