BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Joana T.
vitznau
Everything that I have in my flat it’s from ikea! I love everything that they have... the prices are just amazing!
They have really cute home decor. Just love ikea
Jodie V.
Edmonton, AB
Love going through the store and seeing all the new products. The option to have the kids with me or let them play in the play area is a great stress relief! So many things to look at and explore you can get lost in there for hours! And if you get hungry there is a restaraunt!
Irlin A.
Oslo
Good quality furniture. Mist if the furniture I own is from Ikea. The service is great and it has everything I need. What more is there to say? It’s a great store.
Holly C.
Halifax
Last year I would have given IKEA 5 stars, however after an infuriating delivery/couch purchasing incident I refuse to order anything that large from them. Great affordable products for the home, but like I said we now stick to smaller products we can take home the day of now.
Katarína S.
IKEA is a good store for anything that connects to household. Furniture and accessories are very affordable and you can even find amazing food and kid's toys there
Helen O.
Stouffville, ON
I love this store for the variety of items they have and their great prices. you can definitely dress your home up with their items and they do last for the price.
Harriet N.
Ikea is good quality and affordable I would recommend to anyone. My only disclaimer is the flat pack as I hate DIY however that is just personal preference. It is very stylish and modern therefore up to date on trends giving your home a nice edge. I will continue to shop here.
Amber d.
Very good, sturdy stuff.
The service is also very good, because they will help you with anything.
The other upside is, that it's (almost?) everywhere in the world!
saima a.
Maidstone, Kent
I love going into Ikea ❤ once I'm in there I never want to come out of there. their stuff is great their quality is great an the prices are great too .
I have purcshded loads from ikea my shelfs wardrobes and even make up storage .
I Would highly recommend Ikea to everyone especially for those who are rennovationg there houses you can pick up some bargains.
Mary F.
IKEA is honestly a great place with great prices. I know a lot of people say they hate it cause it’s hard to put stuff together, but really if you look at the instructions FIRST, so easy. Was able to decorate my 2 bedroom apartment into a cute place without the expensive cost!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?