BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Yoryelis R.
in IKEA you will get everything for the remodeling of your home, from the kitchen utensils to the main room of the house, everything you will find there, you can choose the desired colors and materials you need to have the dream house
Courtney G.
I only give 4 stars because the quality of the IKEA products are not all that great, but for the price, you get great modern pieces for your home. They have literally everything.
Kylie B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love this store so much, they have so many things for your household! They have almost everything you would need. The thing I don’t like is that this store is so huge and you can waste hours in here without even noticing it.
Casandra C.
Ikea is just ok to me. I hate walking through the humongous store they have so I've learned to just shop Ikea.com lol. Also the style is too modern for my home I'm more rustic feel.
Anna K.
IKEA is an amazing place to shop for furniture. They have everything you need to find decorations. Everything is neatly set up so that you can find anything you need.
Kristen C.
Staten Island , NY
Ikea has some pretty awesome things. the only pain is putting together the furniture,and with some of the pieces once they're built they are too fragile to move to another home
Fabianna G.
katy
10000/10 favorite store ever! you will find everything you need and get to put it together yourself ! but if you just don’t have the time or patience, they will do it for you !
Lisa B.
Chandler, AZ
you can find almost anything here at Ikea. the furniture are affordable but because they are they do break easier too. their cinnamon are amazing I get it ever time I go there.
Chelsea N.
Marysville, OH
My fiancé and I love this place. Even if we aren’t looking for anything in particular, we go and walk around to just see what they have and to get ideas for our future projects.
Alexandra C.
Los Angeles
You dont go to Ikea just to buy furniture, but you go to live an experience. Daydream about rooms only you’re dream house would have. And don’t get me started on the meatballs!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?