BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Angelina k.
West Midlands , Smethwick

IKEA Has so many things which you can purchase! I love the different variety and style you can purchase from ikea! Some things can be quite pricey and it’s always a pain to put things together but if you look hard enough you can find affordable products and still have everything you wanted or looking for!
✨🌻  .
Well here’s a place everyone shop for furnitures and decors for their rooms haha! Basically 70% of my room stuff are from here. The items are all in good quality! Worth the price 😊
j h.
Ikea has nice modern furniture for everyone of all ages. Most of their products have a minimalist design. Ikea has everything you need for a fair price. They also have fun swedish names for everyone and great food. Seriously the food is great. 👌
Lucy A.
UK
Great value for money, every item we have brought has been sturdy and long lasting. I would recommend a little better organisation with the little bit and pieces. I also think that maybe the staff could be trained a little better. I will continue to shop here not just for the furniture but some of the food is just amazing 😁
Zahia A.
I LOOOOVE IKEA products! I used to get everything from ikea when I was in Kuwait. However, now.. we can't find IKEA in Lebanon unfortunately! :(

But i still love buying from ikea.
Polina T.
Burgas, Bulgaria
A huge variety of products. So many colours to choose from. Not very cheap though. Every piece of furniture comes with a manual/instructions to follow. Everything is high quality.
Ghada A.
The best for home all the time, you will find anything you need, it gives you solutions for everything at your house specially for small houses and apartments, prices are fabulous
Demi L.
Ikea is my favourite place to go! Their furniture is long lasting and is so cheap! The instruction to the product included are so simple and explain the building process so easily
Lucy H.
Nottingham, Nottingham
I love ikea. Everything in my room from storage to bed to bedding is from Ikea. Great price point, amazing high quality pieces and super easy to assemble. Love a good Ikea trip 👌🏼
Lauren M.
Kingston
I love ikea so much, the have so many unique and simple products for a decent price, and walking around the showroom is an adventure in itself. The showrooms are a great place to get inspiration for any room!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?