BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Marian A.
Sevilla
Ikea is a great company I love their products, they are of excellent quality they have an immense variety of tools, decorative objects to decorate your home, office or local
bestfriend p.
Perth
An absolute maze. However, any item you desire, you will find. Each section is labelled well and once you have purchased a product, instructions provided are easy to follow.
Nia C.
I love ikea I mean who doesn’t the thing I love most about Ikea is there amazing prices and there amazing quality too. I get most of my stuff from ikea and I love it because it lasts a very long time and it’s just amazing and I would definitely recommend because it’s the best place to get anything you wanted really.
Lauren S.
Alfreton
Me and my boyfriend go to ikea all the time. It’s so big so there’s always something to look at/purchase! They sell so much stuff for the home I don’t think there is anything they won’t sell. Absolutely love all the made up rooms and kitchens that look so real and the hotdogs at the end are a good treat 😋
Taylor T.
Little Britain , ON
I honestly think it is impossible to enter ikea and not purchase a single item! From your first home to your third you can always find a perfect piece to add to your home decor! I have a duvet cover I absolutely love!
Jael R.
I love Ikea. They sell lots of different kid of stuff like furniture,plants , decorations,cooking appliances and once I bought a ginger bread house kit and it was tasty . You can find Ikea in lots of different cities.
Jordan O.
London, London
I love ikea. The ice creams are the best 😂 when I was younger I used to get lost in the different set up rooms and just found it another world to escape in. Now as an adult I still get as excited to go here but in a different sense. It’s the place for everything mostly as a bargain price. Love it ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Nouran M.
Jeddah, Jeddah
The best place for the house and the best place for every man in need of a wonderful wood house in the office is charged and live. And they have ideas for the house decoration arranged IKEA
alice l.
Yes!! I love Ikea, the fact that you can have ideas given to you. The staff are very welcoming. And you get good value for your money. The only thing is assembling your furniture sometimes can be assembling. I understand you are given some card with phone numbers where you can get help in this aspect. However I love their homes are ideas.
Stoney R.
Moving to Japan we needed furniture for the house so we went shopping at IKEA :) love everything we purchased! Also love how durable the furniture is for a great price! I will always shop at IKEA! Also love that IKEA has a blog on there website to stay up to date on the latest trends & also the catalog :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?