- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who don’t like ikea ??? lol ) I love ikea , it’s modern store of different things for home , it’s favorite number one ) I like shop online too) very good quality, and nice price on sale )
IKEA is the boss of all bosses. Cheap and functional is what they are the best at. They have so many creative ideas for storage in tight apartments and really sleek looking furniture that’s easy to put together with detailed instructions. I have so much stuff from IKEA including mirrors, trones, cabinets, bed frames, bookshelves and more. 10/10
Always loved it ever since its existence here in Canada. Love the fact of them placing pick-up points outside of the GTA to cater to people who love far away. Quality has gotten better over time. But so far no complaints.
I love you kiss products they’re simple to assemble the instructions are detailed their products are good quality and they don’t cost a lot and they last for many years everything that I’ve ever bought from them has turned out to be fantastic
Love love love ikea! I could spend hours in this shop, you need anything for your new home or existing home then ikea is the place to go it has everything and anything you need in there!
Shopping at IKEA is always a fun experience. Seeing the installations and how the designers style things really allow you to dream up magical room designs that you could do in your own space. There is always so many useful items that you didn't know you needed. Ikea is affordable and "user friendly" to be able to put things together yourself.
Ikea is always fun to pop into and have a look around. Sadly there is only one ikea near me however because the store is so large, it makes up for it. It’s nice to walk through the shop and have a look around even if you aren’t actually looking for new furniture or anything. They have some really good home basics that I like to pick up such as plants and pots/storage.
I actually love ikea a bit too much I’m 14 so it’s not as if I’m going to buy a full kitchen or anything but little bits and bobs are fab! I also love the food there( that’s a big bonus)
Everything your home could wish for, from a new home to a already a home , they have all the stuff you need from amazing offers on furniture to children's toys and lovely sented candles
Can’t go wrong it ikea, they have everything you can think of to furnish a room or decorate it, from really cheap or high end and everything in the middle I live a day out to ikea
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos