BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alina G.
East Hanover, NJ
Who don’t like ikea ??? lol ) I love ikea , it’s modern store of different things for home , it’s favorite number one ) I like shop online too) very good quality, and nice price on sale )
Melissa M.
Toronto
IKEA is the boss of all bosses. Cheap and functional is what they are the best at. They have so many creative ideas for storage in tight apartments and really sleek looking furniture that’s easy to put together with detailed instructions. I have so much stuff from IKEA including mirrors, trones, cabinets, bed frames, bookshelves and more. 10/10
Saba F.
Windsor
Always loved it ever since its existence here in Canada. Love the fact of them placing pick-up points outside of the GTA to cater to people who love far away. Quality has gotten better over time. But so far no complaints.
Nicholas L.
Roveredo in Piano (PN)
I love you kiss products they’re simple to assemble the instructions are detailed their products are good quality and they don’t cost a lot and they last for many years everything that I’ve ever bought from them has turned out to be fantastic
Molly D.
southampton
Love love love ikea! I could spend hours in this shop, you need anything for your new home or existing home then ikea is the place to go it has everything and anything you need in there!
Sydney B.
St Catharines, ON
Shopping at IKEA is always a fun experience. Seeing the installations and how the designers style things really allow you to dream up magical room designs that you could do in your own space. There is always so many useful items that you didn't know you needed. Ikea is affordable and "user friendly" to be able to put things together yourself.
Faye N.
Ikea is always fun to pop into and have a look around. Sadly there is only one ikea near me however because the store is so large, it makes up for it. It’s nice to walk through the shop and have a look around even if you aren’t actually looking for new furniture or anything. They have some really good home basics that I like to pick up such as plants and pots/storage.
Faatima K.
Glasgow
I actually love ikea a bit too much I’m 14 so it’s not as if I’m going to buy a full kitchen or anything but little bits and bobs are fab! I also love the food there( that’s a big bonus)
natalia n.
England
Everything your home could wish for, from a new home to a already a home , they have all the stuff you need from amazing offers on furniture to children's toys and lovely sented candles
Jenny B.
Can’t go wrong it ikea, they have everything you can think of to furnish a room or decorate it, from really cheap or high end and everything in the middle I live a day out to ikea
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?