BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Frida A.
Lysekil
Ikea has really good prices and a lot to choose from but the downside is that almost everyone has the same thing. But an awesome idea for when you are dealing with a small budget.
Lauren M.
Kingston
I love ikea so much, the have so many unique and simple products for a decent price, and walking around the showroom is an adventure in itself. The showrooms are a great place to get inspiration for any room!
Ines M.
Eastville, Bristol
First of all Ikea is great value for money and their furniture comes in loads of colours which is awesome. It’s also really easy to put together. The stores are so much fun but I hate it when I can’t find an item easily. The staff are really helpful in my experience. Don’t forget to grab some hot cinnamon buns from the cafe!
Lucy A.
UK
Great value for money, every item we have brought has been sturdy and long lasting. I would recommend a little better organisation with the little bit and pieces. I also think that maybe the staff could be trained a little better. I will continue to shop here not just for the furniture but some of the food is just amazing 😁
Polina T.
Burgas, Bulgaria
A huge variety of products. So many colours to choose from. Not very cheap though. Every piece of furniture comes with a manual/instructions to follow. Everything is high quality.
Demi L.
Ikea is my favourite place to go! Their furniture is long lasting and is so cheap! The instruction to the product included are so simple and explain the building process so easily
@LizaNúñez N.
Santo Domingo
It is a good store for house’s decorations, it have a very big variety of products and furniture very cute, fun and original that make anyone fall in love.

Always when I go I can not leave with empty hands, I always want to take everything.
Christina S.
St, NL
I love Ikea! It's honestly my favorite store and place in the whole planet. I've went there just to look around because and I've also furnished entire rooms in my house there. I really like how they have such beautiful things but they are very affordable to all families. Their marketplaces and the best supply of unique dishes and home ware.
Katherine S.
Winnipeg
IKEA is great for me for my classroom. I work as a teacher, and I like that they have nice shelving and organization products. Even some furniture is great for the classroom. I don’t like to purchase for home, because I find that the products don’t change frequently enough, and I see the same products in everyone’s homes.
Andrea F.
Dauphin , MB
I love Ikea!! The closest one is almost 4 hours away and we try to hit it up as much as we can. I’ve purchased quite a bit of furniture from them. Mostly storage cupboards. Tv bench. Children’s table and chairs. Love the children’s section and all their home stuff. Shipping is ridiculous but I have never ordered online.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?