- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Good furniture and home appliances at a great and affordable prices. Simple and clean design with a lot of range to choose from. Enjoy going there and also how everything is arranged at the store. They have an amazing catalog every year.
Love shopping at IKEA! Went there recently as I have just moved house and we made some amazing purchases and they look so nice around the house! Such good quality for a great price and makes your home look so nice and homely as well as giving it a high quality look! Ikea is also great just for a day out even if you don't buy anything!
Ikea has products for every budget! I love the clearance corner from Ikea! The quality is usually good, depending of course on the range you chose! Overall my fav store for furniture!
I have tried some shelves and chairs from ikea, what a space saving! and a great choice for whose looking for a luxurious furniture, also it has a great quality for time and able to be used in many different ways, for example if you bought it in white you could change its color for a new decor instead of buying new furniture!
I love Ikea! I have a ton of Ikea furniture in my home. It's inexpensive and it looks great. I know the whole schtick is they're able to sell it cheaply because we assemble it ourselves, which is fine, but I had such a hard time putting together a dresser once that I banned playing all music from Swedish bands at my house for a week.
I enjoy shopping at IKEA as for a makeup freak like me it has everything there that a girl needs to store her makeup in, they also sell a good range of things for your bedroom and even give you ideas on how to style your room. I’ve shopped here more than once and when I know I need more storage etc for my room I’ll always come here!
This store is my holy grail for home shopping. It literally has everything you would need to completely redecorate your house or to add little things to spice it up. The main thing I love about ikea (besides the furniture) is the food. It is cooked fresh and always served at a low price, perfect to pair with your shopping experience.
I love shopping in Ikea all the marketing is genius. It makes me want everything they have. If I could afford it I would have all the rooms in my house alllll IKEA furniture. I would definitely go back and recommend this for a modern furniture look in the house
oh ikea... how i love your beautiful showroom... i want every room in my home to be your show room. and your prices are awesome... staff is helpful. and warehouse is easy to navigate
A large portion of our house is furnished with IKEA products. I find it’s good quality, affordable and classic. We just purchased my toddler’s new bed and bedroom furniture a week ago from IKEA.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos