BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Skia S.
My whole house is basically built from ikea furniture , best thing is they have absolutly everything and you can build custom made furniture too ,quality is good and price is low , i shop there alot and that is my to go store for home related items ,only down side in my country there is only few IKEAs [pretty far from my home] nothing i can do about it
Yolanda D.
Can’t go wrong with IKEA to be honest, it affordable and easy to assemble most of their items. Fast delievery and looks great with the rest of my furniture. Con - Takes forever to put some stuff together if you’re not familiar with building but in the end worth it. I always shop with them when I need new furnishing and would recommend you hope on that train too.
Saffron M.
baldock
Omg I’m pretty sure my house is pretty much 99% ikea!! I love this store. It’s so creative and the things they do are amazing this is my favorate department store. The products they sell for example plant pots can be used for other things. This is the same with most of there things I love this!!!
Jessa F.
I will hold my hands up and say that most of my furniture is from IKEA. Not only do they sell amazing homewear, just going around the store is an experience. The products have never let me down.
Shalimar A.
Sharjah , UAE
Me and my husband loves shopping at IKEA. It has all the items you need in affordable prices well some since they go on sale. And they do have neat furnitures and accessories for your house. They're furnitures are very innovative and very useful and sturdy.
j__ess T.
Burnaby
Everybody LOVES to shop at IKEA. You can find pieces with great value to furnish your entire home. They have higher end items as well if you choose to spend more. I usually take hours browsing through the IKEA maze and end the shopping trip with a $1 hot dog and frozen yogurt!
All of the items I’ve owned from IKEA has lasted until now (ranging from 1-10 years).
Natasha D.
Melbourne
The Alex 5 drawers:
I own a LOT of makeup and these drawers are perfect for organising it and storing it! Whilst having great storage, they also look really nice and don’t take up too much room.
Saphron L.
Everyone who knows me knows how much I rate IKEA and the consistent delivery of quality products at such affordable prices. Definitely one of the leading home brands in the UK and always making sure their products are current and relevant to what we want.
The quality isn’t compromised with the cheap prices and I have never had any issues with any of the items.
Brodie🤙🏻 M.
Toronto
One of my absolute favourite stores! this past year, I went off to university for the first time, and Ikea had everything I needed for my dorm room at incredibly affordable prices. Now moving into a house for my second year of undergrad with a bunch of my friends, my whole room is outfitted by Ikea. I love the simple styles, with clean, fresh looks.
Marcea W.
Selby
I love ikea. I have purchased so many items, lots of furniture, especially for the office .. kallax, Alex etc. Sturdy well built items. Great value for money plus don’t forget the meatballs! Xx
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?