BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Andrea F.
Dauphin , MB
I love Ikea!! The closest one is almost 4 hours away and we try to hit it up as much as we can. I’ve purchased quite a bit of furniture from them. Mostly storage cupboards. Tv bench. Children’s table and chairs. Love the children’s section and all their home stuff. Shipping is ridiculous but I have never ordered online.
Kriza C.
Everything in our house is from IKEA! Our tables, chairs, sofas even candles and picture frames are from IKEA! My favourite purchase recently is my new computer desk. Their scented candles are amazing and very affordable! I go in IKEA every now and then to window shop, shop or even to eat some of their Swedish meatballs!
Sonia P.
I absolutely love taking trips to Ikea. Their show room gives you lots of great inspiration for home renos. I love that their stuff is always very affordable and fit every style.
Alicia B.
Ikea is a huge store full of small and large items for your home/dorm.
You can get anything there from cutlery, candle holders, to whole kitchens and bedroom sets.
The store has huge displays of different rooms of a house including all the small things you need and some you really don't need but they make it look cool, so you buy it anyways.
They have a "restaraunt" inside the store as well with signature dishes. Some of the food they are known for is the meatballs & rice, cheap ice cream cones, and different Swedish chocolates. (The store is a Swedish store).
I go there mostly to buy smaller items such as mirrors, lamps, candle holders and stuff like that and I can literally spend a full day there looking at everything, it's like an outing! Never go there if you're in a rush, go on a day you have a couple hours because it's fun to look at everything!
As I said they have lots of furniture, the prices are very low but the drawback is you must put everything together from sometimes a lot of pieces. The other thing that is a dealbraker for me from buying anything too big such as a bed or kitchen is that the product isn't that great of quality. The stuff isn't made to last for years and years, to me I prefer to pay a bit more and have things last for a long time.
I think the store is great for people starting out or a dorm room, when you don't have a ton of money to furnish your place.
Overall I do love going to Ikea for the fun of looking and buying a couple nic nack's but I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything large if you want it to last.
IKEA Ikea Swedish Meatball Sauce- (Graddsas) / 3 Pack Ikea 36-piece Dinnerware Set, Assorted Colors 1 X 8.8oz IKEA Filter Ground Coffee Dark Roast (Bryggkaffe Morkrost)
Crissie P.
St Columb Road
LOVE IKEA for their cheap furniture. It’s a bit of a pain to build it but so worth it. The furniture is sturdy, modern and stylish. Just wish there was a store closer to my house
Kiara K.
canberra
IKEA is a store where you go in for one item but end up buying 20 things.
They have such creative kitchen supplies 😍
And I love their bedding patterns !

IKEA is just amazing.!!!!
Rach L.
Bridge road, Wickford
This shop has anything and everything, a huge store!!! Good price but you can spend a very long time here and you might end up going for a cupboard but you will come out with a few candle, maybe a new dining room table and chairs and a new bedroom and not what you came there for but it really is a good quality store.
carmen j.
Pontevedra
who doesn't love ikea?! it's a home paradise and not that expensive and it has plenty of variety. also their food is amazing 😋 (so in love with their hot dogs and mustard)
i love going to this place even if i'm not buying anything and to get inspiration from
to have in mind: get ready because you're going to walk a lot
Rebecca C.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Love IKEA furniture, so affordable and so long lasting and easy to put together. We are currently revamping and rebranding our salon so were having all ikea furniture keeping it clean and sleek all black and white - I can't wait till it's all finally done will hopefully review some products and post you guys some pictures!
Desire R.
Argentina
Aunque no tengo productos de esta marca me gusta la manera en cómo están diseñados y en su versatilidad son muy ingeniosos a la hora de crear sus diseños a demas de sofisticados
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?