BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ellie-may W.
Furniture is rather big and takes up a lot of room, is a good price for what you can buy. My favourite purchase is the alex 5 drawers which im going to repurchase as well as the alex 9 drawers. Amazing shop!!
Georgia W.
Victoria
Always the best place to get cheap but reasonably sturdy furniture. I would recommend going in store though because shipping is extremely costly. In the 100’s, make sure you know which tools you need as well.
Neeti V.
I love going to Ikea - i could spend my whole day in the store browsing all the exhibits. I've heard people say Ikea quality is not great, but I havent had any issues. I've got an Ikea bed and desk that have held up well. I also love their duvet covers which are so beautiful and they always have new ones coming in. They're so comfortable to sleep in.
Kriza C.
London
Everyone loves Ikea! From Window shopping to dining in and eating my favourite Swedish meatballs with mash potatoes! They have the best affordable furnitures and items! Most of our furnitures are form IKea, from our bed, table, chairs, plants, wardrobes even our kitchen wears are from Ikea! They have their amazing showroom which I love so much! I would definitely recommend Ikea to everyone!
Melanie H.
South a West Denton, Newcastle upon Tyne
Always a great experience and no doubt find products I didn’t even know I needed. Not to mention getting some great priced, tasty food in their cafe at the half way point before carrying on with our shopping.
💗🎀💗
Great large furniture items. Huge storage but they don't have that many locations. All the items are great quality but it's hard for me to put items together. Overall I think it's a pretty good store and I will shop here soon
Chelsea J.
Etobicoke, ON
Ok. Tell me ya’ll don’t have the most fun shopping at IKEA. Cmon it’s a treat to go to IKEA. Planning out your life and all. When I moved I bought EVERYTHING I needed in one visit... took half home with me and got the other half delivered! The delivery men were also super sweet and helpful! They made sure I had everything I needed and brought my things up 41 flights for me right into my condo!
Mia A.
SR78QE
Absolutely love ikea!
Always have the BEST furniture and home/room decor.
Always in the best condition and definitely worth the money, would 100%! Recommend ikea if you’ve never been before, always the best!
Andrea M.
MAPLE, ON
Very nice modern furniture and household things or appliances. It is not always the greatest quality and a headache to build. Ikea furniture will test your relationship when you're building with a partner!!!
Kyan1112 D.
Ayamonte
Best home and decor place I know, it’s cheap and good quality. Everyone shops here though so your items aren’t unique but hey, it’s cheap and good. I love it and it’s my place to go to for stuff for my house
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?