- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is my happy place! I can and will spend al day in there. When I'm in ikea I have plans of everything, I'm gonna garden, cook, they have something for everyone! I think the quality is very good on somethings!
I love ikea. It’s not only unique stuff. But it’s just an experience going to the store. It’s all for the right stuff and I always find something I love. It’s all durable as well.
The store IKEA is a spacious stores, it is a two story building. The top floor does a good job in separated all the parts of the house. Also everything is staged in a room so people can look at how it would look in the house. The bottom of the building has all the items that were up stairs more like a store where you pick up the items that you like. It has kitchen appliances, kitchen silverware, living room items, bedroom items, has blankets, pillows and rugs, all above.
I love love love ikea they have such cute things and I love there store in general walk around see displays and even get lunch. Some stuff is even affordable and easy to assemble.
IKEA is a great store, but putting together the items is beyond irritating. It’s a little “college” for my taste , but I like browsing for kitchen items, frames and various decor.
I absolutely love Ikea! They have so many modern pieces and eclectic looking furniture I can’t wait to buy my 1st house because it will be full furnished by mainly ikea products.
I love IKEA but do not like their 30 day return policy I don’t live near an IKEA so when I get to an IKEA I am very rarely back within 30 days if I would need to return something
It’s a love and hate type of thing with ikea. I love that they have such nice stuff like their furniture but I hate when I have to assemble. Their instructions can be confusing !
Love IKEA. Everything is very organized and I love their showrooms. One thing that is annoying is having to assemble your purchase but that’s the name of the game for this store!
I have to drive 3 hours to get to my closest IKEA. It’s always worth the drive. I did notice that they ship now! That’s so exciting to me! Love their variety of style and their modern look!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos