BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brooke G.
Walking into IKEA is like a child walking into a candy store. The set up is inspiring and really allows the mind to capture how the furniture and accessories would look in your own home. I love coming here for all my home goods.
Kirstley F.
Peterborough, ON
Ikea is amazing! They cater to so many different styles and can suit every possible budget. we have purchased a lot of our furniture from them, but we are also able to grab the small things like candles and photo frames
Judi F.
Vancouver , BC
Affordable furniture and more. IKEA is one of my favorite furniture store, I love to go there for ideas on decor. The furniture comes with clear instructions. Half of my house is from ikea, that is how much I love them!
Asher D.
Surrey
IKEA is one my favourite home depo shops. I love it, it’s always really well priced and they have every thing you need. Everything is really good quality as well! I would highly recommend especially if you are a student.
Roa H.
Al ain, Abu Dhabi
I love this place and I always lose track of time when I’m there. It has this very tempting atmosphere to just keep going through its departments and has a price range that can suit everyone. Even their food is amazing.
Ninoska S.
Amo a Ikea sus muebles son funcionales totalmente y aunque son un poco delicados en su cuidado es excelente de precio y embellece todo a su alrededor, excelente para espacios pequeños pk sus muebles rinden mas el espacio
Shelby R.
Eganville
IKEA has some great deals and products for cheap, some products are just that though, cheap. I’ve had dressers where the bottom falls out because the wood is too thin. But otherwise they have some really great products from organizing your house to completely renovating your house. I’ve bought their countertops when renovating our kitchen and they are SO affordable and a really good quality that I am not disappointed in.
Linette G.
Not the best place to buy your furnitures, they do have some good and pretty stuff but its expensive for the quality, the best thing I've ever got its a body mirror is so pretty but i don't think its a good place to buy.
Leanne M.
Great place to go for practically everything you need, although be prepared to spend more than you thought and buy items that you didn't need until you see it in store and then you realise you don't have one and need it.
Savannah O.
windsor
Who doesn’t love IKEA!!!!! One of the best furniture to shop at in my opinion. It’s decently affordable. They have the cutest items. It’s really easy to order online as well. Over all it’s a very good place to shop at.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?