BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mya C.
Who does love a good ikea flat pack?!? I love ikea and their flat packs are so easy to put together and I love going to the store because it can be inspiring to make ur house a home and look expensive but with a kind of cheap price tag!
Hadiyah N.
Nice, decent furniture and articles at insanely high prices most of the time. Some of their products are cheap and some are simply one of a kind; you just have to get some stuff from IKEA cuz nowhere else would you find similar quality.
rosie n.
I love ikea , it’s great when your looking for new affordable furniture or something to look cute in your room. I enjoy going there as the food is great and the staff are friendly. Everything is always neatly laid out and very organised.
wafaa a.
Riyadh
I love IKEA very much most of the cooking things from their shop use them with complete safety are high raw materials and high specifications worth going to and make sure you will not come out of IKEA but with you a lot of their brothers
Carys L.
Wrexham, Clwyd
I find IKEA a bit hit-or-miss... sometimes I can go there and buy lots as there’s so many lovely things there, other times it’s a wasted trip. On the whole, IKEA is very good value for money and their furniture is very easy to assemble.
Tania B.
Riviere, QC
Je capote sur ce magasin. C’est une plaque je vais très souvent.

J’ai beaucoup de meuble dans mon appartement. J’ai même décoration, ustensile.

J’aime tout tout tout. Ce que j’aime d’avantage. C’est que tout est déjà décorer et ça donne vraiment une meilleure idée de comment nous aussi on pourrais décorer de cette façon la.

Non mais moi j’adore tellement que quand je rentre. J’ai le goût de tout acheter.

C’est tellement durable en plus et facile à monter

Les prix ont vraiment trop de l’allure.
Liga V.
Ikea hah yes definitely my favourite home store to buy everything for my house love spending there time 😍 you really can find there anything what your heart wants 😍 I allways spend there all day to just see all designs and home decor 😍
Ashleigh M.
IKEA is a great store for price and a fun place to go for food or just to look around. The down side is unless you want to pay extra to get it put together for you, you have to do it yourself which is very tough and confusing. The actual furniture turns out to usually be really good and spacious but it only tends to last a couple of years at most. But it is usually very stylish furniture and the overall shop is a great vibe to be in.

Forrest Jamie S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea...it's a love/hate relationship. Well, like/hate would be more accurate. There are lots of great stuff and a few things I did end up getting for my first apartment, but I find it's pretty overpriced, especially for the average quality.
Danni D.
If you don’t go to IKEA for anything else at least go for the hotdogs and meatballs. IKEA isn’t your usual shop, it’s an entire day out for the whole family. I challenge you to not find something you need here and also to not get lost!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?