BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

mirain j.
Cardiff
I LOVE THIS STORE ! you get everything you want for a makeover !! GREAT prices EVERYTHING is GREAT quality !! WAW my bedroom is made out of everything ikea my bed shelf wordrobe desk rug and drawers !! love it so much
Natasha♡ L.
Love ikea.. can always count on it for basic home furniture and storage! So much choice.. recently got things for baby too! High quality and super affordable! Will always love ikea.. plus their meatballs are the best!
Jo N.
Such a fun shopping experience. I love how the store is styled to help you see how items can be used in the home. You can’t leave empty handed, great price points and I love customising Ikea items to make them unique!
Gabriella S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I haven't been to the store in a long time but have recently purchased things online from Ikea and I do not recommend doing so at all. The furniture is rubbish! Extremely hard to put together and very weak once built.
Katrina S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Lots of great products for amazing prices but I'm always overwhelmed going into the stores. Some of my purchases weren't the best quality but my kitchen cabinets have last 8.5 years and are only now showing their age.
Brittney 🌸.
Toronto, ON
Love their stuff and their prices. I just wish their instruction manual wasn’t strictly pictorial. Sometimes words are definitely necessary. The items are easy to fit through small doors, so frat for small apartments!
Emily K.
Calgary , AB
I live ikea. Even just going there to look around gives me a smile on my face. Very good prices. I don’t see any room for improvement. Affordable. I recommend to anyone. The quality is pretty darn good for the price.
Ainsley W.
Courtice, ON
I love this store! Such unique products and great prices. I got my IKEA Malm bed used, and I can definitely tell you by experience from getting a hand me down bed, the quality is definitely amazing!!!! I love my bed!
Gen W.
I've bought a bookshelf set and wardrobe set from Ikea and both are amazing! The bookshelf I picked up and bought home myself and built and it was really straight forward and looks great. The wardrobe I had delivered, but I was missing bits so I had to keep calling up (cause they didn't know what meant) and got the parts delivered. The build was done by one of the team who did a great job and the missing part I fitted on well.
Meagan S.
Manotick, ON
All my favourite furniture and decorations come from Ikea! Great prices for quality products! I would recommend this store and each of their products to anyone looking for new furniture or decorations in their house.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?