- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Fab shopping experience as you can see everything on display, they have items to suit all tastes and prices to suit all budgets. I love how items are insured and I can't visit without a trip to the restaurant for meatballs 😍
The product so that IKEA I really affordable but sometimes they sell for quality items so make sure to check other peoples reviews used to make. I love the selection it has really nice stuff most of my furniture is from Ikea
IKEA is very fun to be in! The best part is their duvet sheets.. they are very cozy and warm! IKEA can be pretty affordable and expensive all at the same time. A con is the furniture is kinda cheap but all in all it’s great!
I LOVE Ikea, for their food, their atmosphere, their stores in general. My family doesn’t shop there too much because the quality isn’t the greatest, but it’s always great for cheaper household items. Overall, a great store!
i love ikea😂 I love planning my future house with all the beautiful but affordable furniture. I recently got a make up desk from here and it’s my all time favourite thing. Ikea is even a fun place to visit for the day haha!
I love ikea. It’s one of my favourite places to go. No matter how many times I go, or what I’m looking for, I always take the time to go through each “room”, even if I’ve seen it before! Good quality for good prices as well
IKEA is the place everyone loves to go to and then you get there and it's a nightmare! But in saying that, I usually leave with something and get my friend to put it together for me so I don't spiral into a mental breakdown
Great store- layout is perfect for seeing all department. Prices are good for quality and come regularly for household items including candies! Pros also include the restaurant where the meatballs and dain cake is beautiful
I LOVE IKEA! but is more for the ‘ikea experience’? I love how it’s a ‘trip’ to ikea, a day out, FOOD! I know some people dislike it but I love the layout, it’s very straight forward and gives you SO much inspiration. It’s reasonably priced although I think the little things can be over priced but you get it ‘cause it’s there’. Nitty gritty; can’t always find everything you want and EVERYTHING is flat pack. But isn’t that the fun?
You either love ikea or you hate it. I’m a first time homeowner and I’ve finished much of my house with ikea pieces. Many of which I’ve added customized touches to, and as an end result they don’t look like ikea furniture.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos