BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren B.
Mason, OH
IKEA was great when I got my first apartment. It has all the basics that I need for not too much money. It did suck having to build it all, but the quality is good for what I paid.
Diamond R.
Charleston
Ikea gives off such w wonderful feedback to everyone who goes to get furniture this place is exactly where I go to get my furniture & I'm never gonna stop going to get what i need.
Isabel M.
Los Angeles , CA
I recently bought my couch that turns into a bed and let me tell you, that it is the best thing I have purchased from there. I also bought a three drawer furniture and it goes great with my theme of my room.
Kristina L.
Bemidji
I love love love ikea they have such cute things and I love there store in general walk around see displays and even get lunch. Some stuff is even affordable and easy to assemble.
Anna-Carin M.
Dothan, AL
I absolutely love ikea! Every time I’m in a city that has one i must stop in! It takes a good bit to look at everything but it’s definitely worth the time! And of course it makes you want to redo your whole house!! Definitely a favorite store!
Megan M.
I always get lost in IKEA! It's such an amazing store with such beautiful and functional products at affordable prices. Most of my furniture is IKEA. Great food and glogg as well!
Gabrielle F.
Salem
This store has some really nice furniture that is so affordable. The only downside is that they are sometimes very difficult to put together and do not have adequate instructions.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
IKEA is my happy place! I can and will spend al day in there. When I'm in ikea I have plans of everything, I'm gonna garden, cook, they have something for everyone! I think the quality is very good on somethings!
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Love going to IKEA for inspiration and cheap curtain rods and other things. I'm past the point in life where I would buy put-it-together furniture, but their catalog provides inspiration for some beautiful rooms. Although I don't have kids yet, they have some great deals on kid's dining and books. Their curtains are a good deal, but you have to hem them yourself, so you have to factor that into the price. I did, and found it was a better deal to just purchase them on Wayfair, especially since I was earning Wayfair rewards with purchases. Basic candles are a great deal at IKEA, but if you want flat topped white pillars those are hard to find. They do have super comfortable mattresses, and amazing kitchens that are pretty affordable, and the drawer designs are really innovative. They have a really good selection of kitchen gadgets, but I find some of them to be of lower quality. Great basket and organization section. Get there as soon as they put the Christmas wrapping paper out if you actually want to get any. Would give five stars if they actually had enough checkout lines open ever.
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Best store ever made! Got all of my new furniture there for my first ever house literally yesterday! Have to go back this week to get a few more things! They need more IKEA stores
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?