BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

beckii j.
Ikea is one of the places you go for a day out trip. Everyone loves ikea, you tell people your going ikea and they all tag along. They stock so many different furnishings and odds and sods it’s hard not to over buy things you didn’t even need to start with. The best bit is they have escalators to help with your trolleys and they have toilets and a food court. Always try ikea first for everything and if ikea don’t have it then I clearly don’t need it.
Cassandra C.
london
Who doesn’t love Ikea? Such good stuff for a reasonable price. You can make your house look great on a budget. The showrooms are great and finding your stuff is easy. They always have great meatballs in the cafeteria as well!
Megan H.
Dubai, Dubai
We all love Ikea! Stylish furniture at affordable prices. So much to choose from! They allow for a lot of creativity with how you use all of their furniture. So there are endless possibilities when it comes to designing any room in your house. My only concern would be that occasionally the quality of cheaper products is on the low side. This isn’t any fault from Ikea, in the end they can only do so much with extremely low budget items.
Marty B.
London
IKEA is a great store for place where you want furniture for a good price. Only thing is you have to put together they’re stuff so that can be frustrating for some people. I love the store and everything is reasonably priced.
Armela C.
My house is only ikea items , if that doesn’t tell anything, nothing can. The price depends, but my favorite purchases have been my bed, the shelves and the lamps 💜💜 also bedsheets. Ikea is a must . And the fashion is amazing
Mia B.
Such a good place to shop! I have a lot of furniture from here and it’s very good quality, it’s also a reasonable price. Another pro is that the food is really good and there’s a lot to shop for. I recommend shopping here !!
Stacy H.
Fab shopping experience as you can see everything on display, they have items to suit all tastes and prices to suit all budgets. I love how items are insured and I can't visit without a trip to the restaurant for meatballs 😍
Elizabeth🥀 K.
Toronto
The product so that IKEA I really affordable but sometimes they sell for quality items so make sure to check other peoples reviews used to make. I love the selection it has really nice stuff most of my furniture is from Ikea
andrea E.
Fort Lauderdale
IKEA is very fun to be in! The best part is their duvet sheets.. they are very cozy and warm! IKEA can be pretty affordable and expensive all at the same time. A con is the furniture is kinda cheap but all in all it’s great!
Haley C.
Richmond
I LOVE Ikea, for their food, their atmosphere, their stores in general. My family doesn’t shop there too much because the quality isn’t the greatest, but it’s always great for cheaper household items. Overall, a great store!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?