BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Latisha T.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Amazing products for home decor ,crockery and all that needs your home to be well decorated !back home in India we do not have ikea I wish we had one there ,so whenever I go for my vacation I send a lot of items in cargo !my mum loves all the Crocker items !!
abby s.
silsden, keighley
I have a wardrobe and set of drawers from ikea, love the look it gave my bedroom. White/ sleek, compact and really easy to build. Going to the ikea store is one of my favourite things as I love walking around and looking at all the Awsome products they sell 😘
Brooke V.
Bowmanville, ON
I absolutely love ikea. My entire room is IKEA furniture, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love the fact that they are starting to make a lot more eco friendly inventions and tools to help in our homes and day to day lives. That’s something I really value in a company. Building the products you buy, is everyone’s biggest complaint. I honestly have no issue building anything from ikea, and I find it annoying when people complain about it. You feel so proud when you have accomplished what you worked on.
Binita P.
Pound Hill, Crawley
Love this place!! Affordable products and good ideas for the home/home improvement. Downfall is that the large things can be a bit tricky to put together as some things dont have a detailed manual/instructions sheet but overall i love this placeIKEA
Michael O.
We’ve furnished a few homes with IKEA, simply because for the price of a table and chairs elsewhere you can fill your house with IKEA furniture. The key to a great IKEA trip is planning. Pro-Tips: Measure every space in your house and take photos of every room. Bring a tape measure with you. Go on a week day. Take a break for lunch and leave enough time for the downstairs section. And when you’re planning what to buy, always have backups in mind, second and third choices in case they’re out of what you want.
Maisy T.
I really love the shop and the quality of the things you buy in there are amazing I bought the Alex 9 drawers and they are so good they hold all of my makeup really nicely and look really tidy and cool xx
Fatima K.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I love IKEA . I feel like Alice in Wonderland whenever I visit this store . I love their display sections where they make different room settings with the perfect decor. I could live in Ikea. I have been to their branches in Switzerland, Singapore and Dubai. Their quality and ambience is consistent in all places. It’s my absolute favorite place to shop everything home.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Decorator Expert Level 3
great for family with all budgets categorized sections as well as you can see it in displays when you go to a physical store,helpful staff as well,good quality absolutely,might not be antique tough wood but its modern and great for college dorm, students even,
Sammie D.
exeter
This shop is one of my favourites!!! You can get so much for your money here! I can't fault it. It's a one way system which means you have to walk through the whole store. This can be a bit annoying if you want to nip back and get something. But just make sure you grab it when you see it. Such a verity of things to see and explore.
I love that IKEA have made up rooms so you can really see what looks good together. I makes it easier to decide wether something will actually look good when you bring it home.
Julia ♡.
IKEA! My number one stop to get home decor inspiration! I love how simple things are at IKEA! I love the decor and I love how affordable it is, apart from a few items! But they can find a solution for everything there! IKEA literally has everything you need!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?