BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

abhafatima6 F.
Jubail, Eastern province
A place where I can buy any house n office equipment... I loved going there with my mom n dad n now my 2 year old loves to go with us... I can easily shop anything there from crockery to furniture to car equipment at a very decent price for really good quality... n love it.... I always buy those heart n cloud shaped pillows... I got to decorate my son's nersery from there under my budget...
Lilliana M.
Toronto , ON
ikea is great because it’s that one stop shop, they have everything you’d ever need in your space. It’s great for a student like me as i’m always on a budget. The quality for some products aren’t the greatest and the instruction manual isn’t always the easiest to navigate.
Jessica L.
Amazing quality furniture at amazing prices. I have recently decorated my bedroom and I have bought two bedside tables from IKEA. I have also used IKEA furniture to create my own custom dressing table to sit at while I do my hair and makeup. You can't go wrong with IKEA!
Shelby W.
Bluebell walk, Brandon
I love ikea!! They always have super nice and affordable options for furniture and accessories! They keep it modern and although the process of setting it up yourself may be difficult it still is a great place to shop for furniture but can be difficult to navigate around
Zara P.
Dagenham, Essex
Slowly but surely my room is becoming an IKEA showroom. 90% of my furniture is from IKEA as it’s cheap, but well made and looks expensive. When you walk in to IKEA, your ideal room is more than likely going to be set up in front of you somewhere in the store. This makes it so much easier to grab what you need as it’s already designed for you. If not, you can take ideas from each little section. And if you’re anything like me, get a little too excited and buy everything and anything and realise you’ve got no where to actually put it.
Sienna M.
leeds
IKEA is the best place to get large amounts of furniture super cheap! All items can be put together without having to use a hammer and that is great for any people new to having their own home. I always shop here!
MiMi&LOVE Ⓜ.
Burnaby, BC
I could live in Ikea, I’m not kidding!!
I think my whole house is from Ikea, I live by myself and Ikea furniture it’s so easy to put together, plus the prices are awesome!
Do you even know someone who doesn’t own a piece from Ikea?
I know you are trying to think about someone right now lol
I have a thing for lamps, you can find lots of variety going from simple plain to modern and contemporary !
Now I need a bigger home!!!!!!
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
Who doesn't love IKEA?! I love the convenience of it being right around the corner, but won't set foot in the store in the months leading up to Christmas or on the weekend lol. I love eating in their restaurant- the meatballs and the butter chicken are delicious!! I also don't mind putting together their furniture - but lately some of their processes are ridiculous - I just put together a bed and the amount of hand-screwing tiny screws was ridiculous. Usually I enjoy putting the items together but the Malm bed was ridiculous and frustrating.
Laura Q.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Love a little day out to ikea. The displays are done beautifully and give lots of inspiration. The prices are shockingly good. And now its my go to shop for furniture. All my bedroom units are from there and they are sturdy and well designed. My lighting, bedding and even my live plants are from there.

Only thing id say is i dont know if bedding
sizes are different but my double bed spread is alot bigger than my double sized quilt x
Nia S.
St Helens, St Helens
The Gods of flatpack for good prices! Their variety is incredible, and they cover all bases. Yes, the furniture is the same as so many others, but it's the same when you shop in any furniture shop for brand new furniture; the majority is mass produced.
The fact that staff are told to not approach and help when asked is a massive bonus as you're free to wander and browse at your own leisure without being asked questions every couple of minutes...
On top of that, let's be honest, the meatballs are another major plus point of IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?