BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

susan K.
I am fortunate to have 2 different IKEA stores within a fairly close distance to my home which some people don't have.  I like the store, especially the kitchen section since you can get many items for cooking, serving food and decorations for a great price.  Always lots to choose from with prices that can't be beat.
Jacquelle H.
Boykins
I love ikea. I adore the Alex drawers from them. They are a little difficult to assemble. As long as you follow the directions you will be able to knock this project out in no time.
Michael L.
I love shopping at Ikea. It is always a great experience and often times i find myself buying things I do not need. Very reasonable priced products and most are decent-good quality. They also have a food court which I love.
Elena B.
I will always love going to ikea. This is where I went to get my items for my first apartment. You always walk out with a decent amount at a very fair price. They do sucker you in by making you go through the whole store but that’s the fun of it!
susan K.
Emmi S.
Nearly my entire room is from ikea and everything has lasted a long time for how cheap it is. Its a bit annoying to put together but in the end you are left with an awesome product.
Ellie A.
West Saint Paul
Even though you have to put the furniture you buy together yourself, the prices on what they are are totally worth it. Not to mention, the quality of their product is good as well!
Emely M.
You can find so many things for your home at ikea! I got my desk from there and I love it. Everything lasts and has that simple look Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
IKEA is the Best place in the world for furniture I think we all know that my whole room is designed as a white so I have all their storages and I have a closet so it’s pretty awesome
Grace N.
Duluth
I love Ikea. I wish there was one in my area, but unfortunately there isn’t yet. They have basically all household necessities at a wonderfully low cost. Can’t recommend it enough!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?