BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

lauren F.
Love this store! Love that you can customize pretty much anything! I have a few furniture pieces, knives(nice and sharp), plants, stuff for the kids and many many nick-nacks. Prices are great, on the lower side.. With that being said.. you get what you pay for.. so as long as you take care of it, it will last!
Chloe F.
Bristol
I like Ikea because their products are so cheap and amazing quality for the money. But it is a very confusing store to look around, it is hard if you only wanted 1 item and it is a shame that they don't offer a delivery.
Lauren F.
Tintinhull
I do love shopping with IKEA and highly recommend this company to people who are looking to do a new look in their home or just need a simple essential item eg.straws or something your family might use daily. I really love at the end of your shopping the food store where you can purchase a $2 hotdog. (Yum!)
sakura c.
I love going to Ikea. It's like a mini wonderland full of stuff that you could possibly buy and a like a maze to navigate through. I can't believe the amount of times that I have went to Ikea with my family and spent over three hours only to buy a few things and ice cream. It's one of the must haves for us.
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Overall great store sometimes to prices are not ideal other than that I absolutely love ikea. Selection is always great, have a wide variety of on sale and regular price items. The store is designed in an interesting and interactive way. Absolutely love ikea. Regardless of the prices I will always come back.
Nada A.

"Frankly I liked this very much and I loved this product .. Really thank you, how I wish to get it for free and use it .. It is very wonderful and worth 10 stars, I advise everyone to buy it and will not regret it sure"
Dawn D.
Calgary
IKEA is great if you are looking for ideas on designing your rooms in your house.  The prices can range from average to pricey depending on the product you are looking for.  There are things that can be improved there.  I have bought items in the past and they said that they have staff that can put them together for you at an additional cost.  The person is not really a full-time worker for IKEA but a contractor.   If I lived alone I would not buy from IKEA as I cannot usually figure out how to put the pieces together.  They should offer a service that assembles the products for you at an additional cost
alyssa m.
Markham
Like the rest of the world, I am obsessed with ikea. My entire apartment is made by ikea. I have moves three times and not one piece of furniture has been damaged or fallen apart. The prices are great, they have the cutest most useful items and the quality is amazing! Plus set up really isn’t all that bad ;)
Anna S.
Surrey
Ikea is always my go to place when I need something for my home. Whether its for furniture, pictures and frames or just a few knickknacks I always enjoy my visits there. They even have free childcare! What more could you ask for?! Could it be swedish meatballs or tasty cookies because they have those too!
Humayra S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Very good quality furniture, they have a beautiful store experience that makes you want to stay. The only improvement I can give is potentially offering student discounts or pensioner discounts; to look after their customers. Definitely worth going to Ikea as there’s always something that catches your eye
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?