BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emma S.
I love ikea, I love how big it is, how everything’s set up, all the furniture and decor, everything. It’s definitely my favourite furniture store even though it gets a little pricey. My favourite thing I have from ikea is the Alex 9 drawers for my makeup.
Kate R.
Clackmannanshire
our ikea is about an hours drive away, we love a trip through here although we don't go too often, a huge range of items in one place, easy to put together, strong and sturdy items, amazing affordable prices, modern pieces, definitely recommend this shop.
Kay C.
Bowthorpe , Norwich
Now seriously....who doesn’t love IKEA! Ikea is a day out in my house.
Such good quality furniture for a reasonable price. And who also doesn’t love going for meatballs after??
Only downside is trying to fit all our purchases in the car after we checkout 🤣
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
I love Ikea so much. I can't praise it enough. it has all the things from food, furniture, beds, plants, lights, kitchen etc. My whole house is designed by Ikea furniture. I bought my sofa, bed, kitchen, bathroom ESSENTIALS , dishes and other kitchen essentials from Ikea not to mention their beautiful lights they have for the home. I am amazed on the prices for such good quality stuff. next day delivery. brilliant staff and service. always a pleasure to visit the store and buy purchase awesome stuff.
Meagan S.
McDougall, WY
I love ikea. Not only do they sell cheap furniture but food as well. I don’t think I have ever gone into ikea and not found something I didn’t need. The only thing is if you buy anything that requires you to assemble it. Well it’s usually going to take an army of people. A decoder to get through the instructions, a mountain of booze and usually have to clear your entire weekend schedule. Depending on what you buy also it usually doesn’t last more then a year. But you get what you pay for. Just pay attention on the materials.
Ellie O.
Newcastle
This store is really great for variety but isn’t that good if you don’t know how to build flat pack furniture! The items you can purchase from here and really good quality and are long lasting but it jsut isn’t so great that they are flat packed products.
Dana H.
PORT PERRY, ON
I enjoy visiting the Ikea store. Its gigantic and always clean. The employees are also quite helpful and pleasant. Most of the furniture is modern and trendy. The items I have purchased are fairly easy to build, however, the instructions don't usually help too much. The only item I have not been happy with my purchase was a bed with slats under the matress as the slats weren't too sturdy and have broken, definately would not recommend for a large person or moving around much or walking on the bed.
freya♡ m.
london
I really recommend ikea because it sells everything home related you can imagine. The whole designs of everything are great and definitely affordable. There are so many options for one things and never not enough. Definitely recommend when shopping for home furniture.
Rose M.
Brampton
I have bought a lot of product from Ikea. I started my nail business so of course I needed storage. Bought two white drawers, lamps, curtain panels I really like. A lot better then old school blinds. Ikea you have to do some assembling but very easy. But it’s affordable product and different colours. If what you want is to expensive you can choose something different. Sooooo much to pick from. That’s why I say it’s affordable.
My 6 year old son likes going because they have a supervised play area.
Dhivenya R.
Tours
Need something to brighten up that corner of your room? Or a minimalistic yet aesthetic approach? IKEA is definitely the place to shop at! Bought all my supplies for my dorm room and my place is looking amazing! The variety of choices is amazing.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?