BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Marion L.
strasbourg
J’aime beaucoup regarder les propositions de deco chez IKEA. Ça m’aide à trouver l’inspiration et des idées pour chez
Moi . Les prix sont abordable et les
Vendeurs toujours souriant et serviable . Il est aussi agréable de prendre un petit café au restaurant
Taylor L.
Branksome, Poole
My favourite store ON EARTH!! Bought most of the furniture for my makeup/dressing table from here and it was so affordable. I find myself shopping here all the time now, even if it’s just to look around. They also sell the best chips for 50p in my nearest store, if you’re hungry after a shop x
Alana C.
Ard Road, Renfrew
I always go to ikea for my storage like drawers ect, super affordable but the delivery cost online is shocking and in store, you honestly get lost in the place. There is so much going on around you and the place is like a maze, only go if you really need to
Paige B.
Graig, Caerphilly
Ikea is THE best place to shop for homewares on a budget in my opinion, the majority of my furniture is from here and I love it, it’s sturdy, I’ve never really had any kind of problem with ikea. Although I would say they need to up their home delivery game.
Amber M.
Kirkland Lake, ON
Ikea is awesome!! They have good quality stuff from there. I bought all my daughters baby furniture from there and I’m super impressed. I also bought her cloud light fixture and her bed spread from there ! Pretty much everything in her bedroom is from ikea😋
Kay C.
Bowthorpe , Norwich
Now seriously....who doesn’t love IKEA! Ikea is a day out in my house.
Such good quality furniture for a reasonable price. And who also doesn’t love going for meatballs after??
Only downside is trying to fit all our purchases in the car after we checkout 🤣
Dominique S.
It is a very good store, they have a lot of stuff and it is mostly good quality, I think there are styles for everyone, the shopping experience that I have: there are a lot of people.
But if you need some stuff for your house I would recommend you the ikea
Ellie O.
Newcastle
This store is really great for variety but isn’t that good if you don’t know how to build flat pack furniture! The items you can purchase from here and really good quality and are long lasting but it jsut isn’t so great that they are flat packed products.
Emma S.
I love ikea, I love how big it is, how everything’s set up, all the furniture and decor, everything. It’s definitely my favourite furniture store even though it gets a little pricey. My favourite thing I have from ikea is the Alex 9 drawers for my makeup.
Kate R.
Clackmannanshire
our ikea is about an hours drive away, we love a trip through here although we don't go too often, a huge range of items in one place, easy to put together, strong and sturdy items, amazing affordable prices, modern pieces, definitely recommend this shop.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?