BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

scarlet s.
Devon, UK
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ikea! It’s so amazing! It has one of my favourite makeup drawer set, the Alex 5 draw ikea makeup draws in white! They really are amazing and contain all of my makeup products well! I also love getting other home furnishings from there too! I highly recommend this store!
Ashleigh E.
Edinburgh
Ikeas products are great for if you are just starting out. The only thing i dont really like is that everyone has something from ikea. Your house wont have an individual stamp on it buying from ikea. Saying that the quality of the products is great for what you pay for.
Katy M.
IKEA is one of my favourite places to visit on a rainy day, even if I don’t need anything. A trip is definitely worthwhile for the Swedish meatballs with lingonberry jam alone. There’s nothing better than exploring the multiple floors and designing your dream home. Even if wondering around just gives you ideas on how to decorate or supplies you with incredibly cheap but well made goodies. Definitely take your time to look in all the nooks and crannies - there is cacti, gorgeous prints and other minimalist chic items to find. Pure treasure.
bels d.
This store is kind of incredible. A huge store with absolutely gorgeous aesthetic furniture and homeware. All the products are good in price when comparing to the quality and design and the clean look the company is going for allows all customers to find something that will speak to them. Not only that, but the food court is always an important feature as it is known for its "famous" meatballs. overall, if you haven't been, take a trip and spend a couple hours browsing the different set ups and homeware decor - even if it is just for fun!
Molly G.
West Molesey
It’s great value for price in there and I love that they have a restaurant in there too. I think it’s quite hard to find a way round that you don’t miss anything out and there weren’t many people helping or walking round to ask questions to but other than that it’s great .
🍃Mabel R.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
It is a good place to buy all the household items, all the items are of very good quality and their prices are achievable, I have bought several times and they have very good customer service
Lilliana M.
Toronto , ON
ikea is great because it’s that one stop shop, they have everything you’d ever need in your space. It’s great for a student like me as i’m always on a budget. The quality for some products aren’t the greatest and the instruction manual isn’t always the easiest to navigate.
abhafatima6 F.
Jubail, Eastern province
A place where I can buy any house n office equipment... I loved going there with my mom n dad n now my 2 year old loves to go with us... I can easily shop anything there from crockery to furniture to car equipment at a very decent price for really good quality... n love it.... I always buy those heart n cloud shaped pillows... I got to decorate my son's nersery from there under my budget...
Jessica L.
Amazing quality furniture at amazing prices. I have recently decorated my bedroom and I have bought two bedside tables from IKEA. I have also used IKEA furniture to create my own custom dressing table to sit at while I do my hair and makeup. You can't go wrong with IKEA!
Shelby W.
Bluebell walk, Brandon
I love ikea!! They always have super nice and affordable options for furniture and accessories! They keep it modern and although the process of setting it up yourself may be difficult it still is a great place to shop for furniture but can be difficult to navigate around
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?