BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ashley S.
London
IKEA is my favourite furniture store! It always has everything and everything is flat packed, from bedding to rugs to plants. The price is amazing and instructions are super simple and universal so anyone can understand them. Staff there are always super helpful and the food there is great. IKEA isn’t just a store, it’s a day trip out!
beauté_dz☹🙊 H.
City 402 Building 7 number 08 ouled yaich blida
I think everyone knows what Ikea is. It’s pretty iconic at this point. They have basic and cute furniture, decor, kitchenware, etc. at a pretty reasonable cost. I love the atmosphere and the displays there. And as a student going into her freshman year of college and moving out for the first time I will be finding myself there a lot. And I also recommend you try the food I really like it surprisingly. You wouldn’t think a furniture store would have good food but it does. My only complaint is sometimes it can be a little confusing in there and there furniture is mainstream but that’s not entirely there fault at all. Definitely check it out!
Agne B.
W91 CT96
IKEA is a wonderful shop that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories. It has been the worlds largest furniture retailer since at least 2008 , IKEA has outstanding beautiful furniture I was definitely recommend going there If you need to redo your houseIKEA
Missy A.
Calgary , AB
I love IKEA!! Such a great place to shop at if you need any house appliances , dishes, lighting or if your looking for a new bed or just need some ideas on home improvement this is the place for you. It has a lot of showrooms that help you come up with ideas. Which I find really neat.
Most things are pretty affordable but there’s a few things that are way too ridiculously priced.
I would recommend this place to anyone. If you haven’t been here your missing out.
Lindsay M.
I love ikea!
There is nothing to dislike about Ikea! Our whole family
Loves visiting the store, we spend hours getting ideas for our home while the kids love the made up rooms and plan what they would like for their own homes when the time comes. The products themselves are extremely well made - I’ve had much more expensive items fall apart much quicker than my Ikea items. Large items can be easily dismantled and moved (such as when moving house) and rebuilt without loosing stability or quality. The instructions are so easy to follow a dummy could follow them and I love that get are available online/on the app to download and keep so you don’t need to keep the paper copy.
I love that you can pick up spare parts should
You loose a screw say when moving from Ikea.
I also love that with a family card your items are insured should they be damaged on the journey home!
Perfect for any budget and style!
Mahwish M.
Brampton , ON
There products are good quality, they have wide array of products that fits anyone and there needs. They are pricy because there products last quite awhile. There is always something that’s gonna be your favourite appliance, pillow, bedsheet and ect... they have many options how you’d like to redecorate your home from chic, sophisticated, vintage and modern. There friendly and help you to find the best product based on your description and needs.👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
Ikea is a great place to shop . If you're looking for high quality,  You can buy unfinished furniture, or even mix and match parts to create your own customized furniture. I am so glad this company exists! Fantastic range, phenomenal prices and superb quality!  IKEA
Jo T.
Ikea is something different you can actually take the kids and have fun while picking out new furniture. The products are very well designed and made to perfection. The prices range from something a student could afford to something abit more luxurious the quality does not suffer however.
I love the whole ethos of the company and the way it is laid out. It's a great place to buy loads of nice things. The cafe and food is amazing and I always stock up in the food shop at the end.
The children's toys are so cute and my kids love them . Also parent bonus they last toddlers.
My mum who is a crafter often visits to buy material as again quality and price are worth it.
Also they have thee best tin opener ever last year's doesn't break works with ease.
The kura reversible bed also is awesome beyond awesome check out Ikea kura bed hacks on Google if you don't believe me. #ikea #awesome
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
ordered a bed from IKEA and revived an automated call stating it was in and I needed to schedule a delivery date. I did that through the automated call and it stated that I was scheduled for 11 Feb and would receive a call about the time frame. We never received a call and when I called to inquire I was told it was never scheduled even though the automated system stated I had a confirmed delivery date of 11 Feb. This is ridiculous and this will be the last time I buy from IKEA. We are a busy family and we need reliable service which apparently IKEA does not give. We had to reschedule for Tuesday and am hoping that will happen. Had an email sent to me confirming but that does not mean anything. Very disappointed
Laura S.
London
IKEA is truly my most favorite store to visit, it’s exciting for both kids and adults. They have a wide variety of both cheap items and more luxurious items, however all are of a high quality. The candles are especially my favorites as they have many, many smells to choose from.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?